caschque

Feb 5, 2018
The scene quality is top-notch, no doubt. But I had to chuckle at oddities like a $200-per-week gig while owing a loan shark $500k in 48 hours. These quirks make the narrative a bit surreal. Even conversations in the game can feel off; like when the neighbor calls Mike a "child" to seem more mature—I think it achieves the opposite.

I'd suggest another round of proofreading. The language is fine, but the content has its quirks.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The scene quality is top-notch, no doubt. But I had to chuckle at oddities like a $200-per-week gig while owing a loan shark $500k in 48 hours. These quirks make the narrative a bit surreal. Even conversations in the game can feel off; like when the neighbor calls Mike a "child" to seem more mature—I think it achieves the opposite.

I'd suggest another round of proofreading. The language is fine, but the content has its quirks.
I agree with the first part, as fortuna95 already pointed that out, we will change it a bit. But I don't understand the second part with Richard and Mike, pretty sure he did not call him that even once. If you're talking about the scene in which Mike took an interest in Elijah's game, let me disagree, in my opinion this scene comes off very realistically and shows the generational difference.

Reactions: GogolBordello

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure Riley can find the solution to make the boss happy :devilish:
Good update, would have hoped when Madison dipped her fingers in Riley’s panties and told the Dean she’s drenched she would have sucked her fingers clean or said something like “Here dean, want to taste Riley”
and then he sucks Madisons fingers clean :love:
Also didn’t see any new bar scene with Wesley and his boy, can’t wait for that private party at the bar & hope those 3 stalls in the bathroom get some use soon, either gloryhole bj or just sex$$ Riley’s got some debt to pay

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes