5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I'm late to the conversation, but to be clear, this game is centered around two high school heroines.

What this person has taken issue with is a flashback where the heroine remembers when she was younger, and she was bullying another kid and stepped on his crotch, and she awakened to sadism and he awakened to masochism. It's depicted in the middle screenshot on page 1 of this thread, so take a look and make your own judgment about what you're comfortable with.

Just clarifying this so that people into this content don't conversely think that Steps to Love is a good place to find it.

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
This game's Bad end is wild, but it really isn't NTR, it's a villain route where she ends up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that her counter would be a gay Brazilian Jiujitsu practitioner. Anyhow the game has a very important lesson:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sunshaded

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
I've got a question since I'm a little confused. I've played through the 2 paths and got both the good end and bad, and saw the epilogue of the bad. I've made a total of one choice so I was wondering if I missed anything else in the game? Where's the rest of these apparent scenes and how can I find them?
*edit Shit there was a choice right after the first H scene, doesn't seem like it's Shachiko's and probably that short hair chick.

1694908129752.png

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
View attachment 1239866

Overview:
Sachiko Hiratsuka, a beautiful girl who has transferred to the school of the main character who lives a peaceful life. She was the main character, Cousin, who reunited for the first time in a few years. The protagonist, his best friend Shohei, and Sachiko immediately hit each other and deepen their friendship every day. However, the charm of Sachiko's beautiful legs gradually upsets the relationship between the three.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-10
Release Date: 2021-06-10
Original Title: 「恋踏〜コイブミ〜」
Aliases: 恋踏 ~コイブミ
Developer
: M size -
Translator: mortalvyses -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

View attachment 1239867 View attachment 1239868 View attachment 1239869
It ain't working.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Stalker Seducer It's an issue some other people in this thread also had. It will probably be fixed if you download and install Locale Emulator, and use that to run the game. (Or change the language used for Unicode programs to Japanese in Region settings, but that affects your entire Windows system.)

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
Got this game to work on linux with steam proton

instructions:
make sure japanese locale is enabled, follow the steps here

steam settings

Bigcheesewithham

Jul 29, 2023
View attachment 1239866

Overview:
Sachiko Hiratsuka, a beautiful girl who has transferred to the school of the main character who lives a peaceful life. She was the main character, Cousin, who reunited for the first time in a few years. The protagonist, his best friend Shohei, and Sachiko immediately hit each other and deepen their friendship every day. However, the charm of Sachiko's beautiful legs gradually upsets the relationship between the three.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-10
Release Date: 2021-06-10
Original Title: 「恋踏〜コイブミ〜」
Aliases: 恋踏 ~コイブミ
Developer
: M size -
Translator: mortalvyses -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

View attachment 1239867 View attachment 1239868 View attachment 1239869
when I start it my screen turns black, anyone know why?

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Got this game to work on linux with steam proton

instructions:
make sure japanese locale is enabled, follow the steps here

steam settings
you doing this on a Steam Deck? I was able to get a bunch of games from here working on Lutris on an older SSD, just switched it out for a new SSD a while ago and i don't remember what I did to get them to work. Debating if it's worth it to switch it back over to check the settings I had but that's such a hassle

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
you doing this on a Steam Deck? I was able to get a bunch of games from here working on Lutris on an older SSD, just switched it out for a new SSD a while ago and i don't remember what I did to get them to work. Debating if it's worth it to switch it back over to check the settings I had but that's such a hassle
No, desktop Kubuntu 23.10

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote