5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 22, 2020
Let me guess, you didn't read the "readme" and started the game, saw the title, closed it and came to complain immediately?
Well, the "installation" on this page says that I could just extract and run, and the language listed here is english. By the way, the game itself didn't start. I wrote this when I saw that menu was all in japanese(?)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, the "installation" on this page says that I could just extract and run, and the language listed here is english. By the way, the game itself didn't start. I wrote this when I saw that menu was all in japanese(?)
Yeah, you did what I said then. It is "extract and run" the top option is start game. If you read the readme, it says there is a few things he didn't translate, the start menu being one of them. Just select top option, and you're good to play, its in english.

Aug 22, 2020
Yeah, you did what I said then. It is "extract and run" the top option is start game. If you read the readme, it says there is a few things he didn't translate, the start menu being one of them. Just select top option, and you're good to play, its in english.
Well, I have also said that when I clicked on "start" the game didn't launch.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, I have also said that when I clicked on "start" the game didn't launch.
Thats a little weird. so the order of things are:

You open game> game DID start> you got to menu (which is in japanese)>Clicked top option>game didn't work?

That's kinda weird. The only thing I can suggest is change your computer's region to japanese locale and see if that fixes it

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Hedonistscum

Aug 1, 2020
i've seen some CGs of game, and WTF? This game have 2 Male Character? No.....
You are forced into a love triangle in one of the routes but if you pick the right choices she doesn't end up doing anything with other men, except for the handjob at the beginning. Pretty wholesome ending actually for the monogamous route. One of the short hairs route is cucked. But you never actually see her dom the other sub.

Reactions: uda123ca

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
You are forced into a love triangle in one of the routes but if you pick the right choices she doesn't end up doing anything with other men, except for the handjob at the beginning. Pretty wholesome ending actually for the monogamous route. One of the short hairs route is cucked. But you never actually see her dom the other sub.
Thanks! I like Femdom, but only 1v1, i don't like this content.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks! I like Femdom, but only 1v1, i don't like this content.
Honestly? I'd say play it and suck that up then if for no other reason you just said "I don't like this"...that's a pretty good indication of a BAD ENDING and why you should try to avoid it. I don't understand why people feel a need to hate and avoid a game on the premise it legit punishes you with an undesirable ending if you play poorly

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Honestly? I'd say play it and suck that up then if for no other reason you just said "I don't like this"...that's a pretty good indication of a BAD ENDING and why you should try to avoid it. I don't understand why people feel a need to hate and avoid a game on the premise it legit punishes you with an undesirable ending if you play poorly
Yeah, for me, the ending really doesn't matter, can be bad or good end, I can play it, as long as there is no other male character, i hate gangbang.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, for me, the ending really doesn't matter, can be bad or good end, I can play it, as long as there is no other male character, i hate gangbang.
It's not really a gangbang, at most its foursome? but that isn't right either. It's been a little while since I played this, but IIRC (I may not) for the most part you're either with one girl or the other. The other girl will do things with the other guy (or guys if you're on a bad end) but aside from like 1-2 scenes where all people are present, there isn't any mixed action going on, its actually just purely to humiliate the two guys

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
It's not really a gangbang, at most its foursome? but that isn't right either. It's been a little while since I played this, but IIRC (I may not) for the most part you're either with one girl or the other. The other girl will do things with the other guy (or guys if you're on a bad end) but aside from like 1-2 scenes where all people are present, there isn't any mixed action going on, its actually just purely to humiliate the two guys
gangbang is only part, I mean as long as there's no have another male character, just only MC in Hscenes, but thank you!

projektant

Sep 5, 2018
I can't seem to run it, no matter what I do. I open the game, go to the not-translated menu, click the top option and the only thing that greets me is an endless black screen (+ music in the background). I changed the system locale to Japanese, I changed region to Japanese, at one point I even changed the whole system's language to Japanese – nothing worked. The only thing I didn't do from the readme instructions is copying the live.dll file to the patch folder, because... well, folders are in Japanese and I don't know where it is.

Anyone has any idea what to do?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I can't seem to run it, no matter what I do. I open the game, go to the not-translated menu, click the top option and the only thing that greets me is an endless black screen (+ music in the background). I changed the system locale to Japanese, I changed region to Japanese, at one point I even changed the whole system's language to Japanese – nothing worked. The only thing I didn't do from the readme instructions is copying the live.dll file to the patch folder, because... well, folders are in Japanese and I don't know where it is.

Anyone has any idea what to do?
If you've done all this and its still not working, it still is a little weird that it starts at all, because the only thing I can think of is that your antivirus or something is blocking something and something is being not allowed/gets deleted when you install it, but I really don't know. It's been a long time since I played this so I don't know if the files on the first page have been changed or not, but they shouldn't have been.

projektant

Sep 5, 2018
If you've done all this and its still not working, it still is a little weird that it starts at all, because the only thing I can think of is that your antivirus or something is blocking something and something is being not allowed/gets deleted when you install it, but I really don't know. It's been a long time since I played this so I don't know if the files on the first page have been changed or not, but they shouldn't have been.
Well, it does start initially and let's me do some stuff in the menus. I can go to the recollection mode (of course nothing is in there). BUT. When I try to go to Options or click LOAD the menu freezes and I can't click on anything else (music still plays in the background, though) and the only way to shut down the game is to kill the process.

I disabled all antiviruses, including the Windows Security, but nothing changed :/

projektant

Sep 5, 2018
Ok. So. It worked somehow. How exactly – I have no clue. I just tried random things and somehow it clicked.

If anyone has similar problems, this is what I'd done:
- I downloaded the game file once again.
- I returned to my original Windows region and language settings (it requires you to restart Windows)
- I unpacked the newly downloaded game file.
- I clicked on StL.exe and got a message box written in Japanese that, I assume, said something to the effect of "this program can't be opened".
- I ran it through Locale Emulator
- It opened normally
- I click the top option to start a new game...
- Voila! Black screen, but with an option to write main protagonist's name. After that the game works fine.

I assume that the problem was with the fact that Windows' Japanese system locale somehow doesn't work as intended with the game? At least not well enough to display that window where you can enter the protagonist's name? I don't know. Also, Locale Emulator doesn't really work as intended when you also have the Japanese system locale set up in you Regional settings.

So, tl;dr: Just don't bother with Widows language or regional setting. Download the clean game and run it through Locale Emulator. I THINK that's what fixed it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote