5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Thank you!! I've been asking around everywhere about the name of this move!
Funnily enough according on what I read about it it's supposed to be something elementary kids use to fuck with each other, similar to the legendary Kancho or the American Wet Willies and nipple twists. Denki Anma is only somewhat pleasurable if the person on top is barefoot/wearing socks and it's uncomfortable if they're wearing shoes.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 21, 2019
Two femdom VN in the span of 3 days. Less fookin' goo!
Thanks for the translation. Played all Msize games with textractor and this one is great.
Will give it a go again later on.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
What's with the awful description? Is that reflective of the translation quality?

Edit: LOL, that middle picture though.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
I played this game before.

This game should be called " step on me" rather than " steps to love" as it has nothing to do about "steps to love"

Also, there is no penetration, only "step on me" scenes

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
No idea how to get this to work, changing region local does nothing, can't launch it with Locale Emulator. Whatever.

Reactions: Boobooz

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Funnily enough according on what I read about it it's supposed to be something elementary kids use to fuck with each other, similar to the legendary Kancho or the American Wet Willies and nipple twists. Denki Anma is only somewhat pleasurable if the person on top is barefoot/wearing socks and it's uncomfortable if they're wearing shoes.
Oh wow, I had no idea this was done outside of a kinky context. I can see how doing this with shoes on could hurt.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
That's a fiasco upload. DOES NOT WORK. Black screen or never opens. FAIL.
I just tested it and it runs fine for me.

Both StL.exe and koibumi.exe work equally well for me, though the existence of StL.exe makes me guess it may work better for some people.

I'm running Windows 10, with "language for non-Unicode programs" set to Japanese under the Region system settings, if that makes a difference.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote