5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Boobooz

Mar 24, 2021
I just tested it and it runs fine for me.

Both StL.exe and koibumi.exe work equally well for me, though the existence of StL.exe makes me guess it may work better for some people.

I'm running Windows 10, with "language for non-Unicode programs" set to Japanese under the Region system settings, if that makes a difference.
I changed the language to Japanese and work for me. Ty for the help!!

Reactions: Sunshaded

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I've known about the Msize circle's work for a long time, even without the text the most of the CG's really leave nothing to the imagination. But I didn't know that their earliest VN was way back in (Has a scene where the MC gets his peter unceremoniously shortened too go figure). And Koibumi was released nearly a decade ago. It's just kinda odd that there aren't any translations already of the older Msize work, by this point I expected a suspiciously wealthy patron with niche tastes handing out the big bucks to interested translators already.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I've known about the Msize circle's work for a long time, even without the text the most of the CG's really leave nothing to the imagination. But I didn't know that their earliest VN was way back in (Has a scene where the MC gets his peter unceremoniously shortened too go figure). And Koibumi was released nearly a decade ago. It's just kinda odd that there aren't any translations already of the older Msize work, by this point I expected a suspiciously wealthy patron with niche tastes handing out the big bucks to interested translators already.
It's because the engine (LiveMaker) was notoriously hard to hack. There was even a Kickstarter to create tools for it, which was funded but then the coder of it. Semi-effective tools only emerged a few years ago.

There were multiple pseudo-attempts to translate Msize games before this, but it's probably good they didn't go anywhere, because they were MTL or by people with weak Japanese... This way, the first translated Msize game properly delivers Riumu's story.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's because the engine (LiveMaker) was notoriously hard to hack. There was even a Kickstarter to create tools for it, which was funded but then the coder of it. Semi-effective tools only emerged a few years ago.

There were multiple pseudo-attempts to translate Msize games before this, but it's probably good they didn't go anywhere, because they were MTL or by people with weak Japanese... This way, the first translated Msize game properly delivers Riumu's story.
I've already been told in another thread that VN's in general are hard to translate. But I didn't realize that Msize games in particular have more roadblocks to efficient translations. Hopefully this trend of having Msize works will continue, because I'm eager to see a translation of Jyukuatsu for a long time.

Reactions: blackcorridors

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think he means that when those two tags are used in tandem, it implies the guy is on the receiving end y'know ?
I can see that now that you mention it. I was thinking that would imply a good end where male MC turns the tables on her and gets payback.

haroldoftherocks

Jan 31, 2021
Here is my save data, 100% complete.
Your save works, albeit a little finicky, and I thank you for uploading it...

But for some reason now I cant run the game in fullscreen. If I delete the save file I'm able to revert to full screen again, but with your save the game just won't let me. Any idea why this is happening?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I can see that now that you mention it. I was thinking that would imply a good end where male MC turns the tables on her and gets payback.
You mean a bad ending? :LOL: A maledom ending is the worst kind of ending out there, so I'm glad not even the options where the protagonist chooses to be reluctant lead to that kind of thing - this little jewel is a proper femdom game! (although for Noe I only played the route where I fully submit so far, not like for Sachiko where I finished both, but I really was surprised with how Noe's slave ending is kinda even more extreme than Sachiko's slave ending - both are great in their own way, but I expected Noe's to be more softcore based on her original personality...)

If the writting and erotic scenes are consistently this good and the commitment to femdom as unwavering as it is in this game, I'm already salivating at the prospect of more translations of Msize's works! As a sub who only enjoys femdom (and to a lesser extent lezdom), honestly this is one of the best Japanese VNs I have ever played, so I'm definitely looking forward to more from the same creators! Is this Riumu that you mention the writer for "Steps to Love" by any chance? Honestly I love Mistress Sachiko so much that the main drawback I see to the translation having been made 9 years after the Japanese release is that I don't think the studio even employs the same people in 2021, so finding some way to support them with an obscene amount of money if they make a sequel to this game is probably impossible... :LOL::sneaky: Half jokes aside I'm really curious who the writer for this particular game was!

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
If the writting and erotic scenes are consistently this good and the commitment to femdom as unwavering as it is in this game, I'm already salivating at the prospect of more translations of Msize's works! As a sub who only enjoys femdom (and to a lesser extent lezdom), honestly this is one of the best Japanese VNs I have ever played, so I'm definitely looking forward to more from the same creators! Is this Riumu that you mention the writer for "Steps to Love" by any chance? Honestly I love Mistress Sachiko so much that the main drawback I see to the translation having been made 9 years after the Japanese release is that I don't think the studio even employs the same people in 2021, so finding some way to support them with an obscene amount of money if they make a sequel to this game is probably impossible... :LOL::sneaky: Half jokes aside I'm really curious who the writer for this particular game was!
Yeah, Riumu does awesome work! Riumu is one person, in his spare time he operates the doujin circle where he's the artist, writer, and scripter (coordinates sprites/BGs/music with text). He uses a free engine and free music assets. A new game comes out on DLsite every 2-3 years, the content determined purely by what inspires him, and they're all good. Unfortunately, I have no idea how long it'll take before another Msize game is translated. In the meantime, I recommend the next best thing, which is a translation of a short story by Riumu.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You mean a bad ending? :LOL: A maledom ending is the worst kind of ending out there, so I'm glad not even the options where the protagonist chooses to be reluctant lead to that kind of thing - this little jewel is a proper femdom game! (although for Noe I only played the route where I fully submit so far, not like for Sachiko where I finished both, but I really was surprised with how Noe's slave ending is kinda even more extreme than Sachiko's slave ending - both are great in their own way, but I expected Noe's to be more softcore based on her original personality...)

The purpose of including maledom in a femdom game is to provide contrast and choice for the player. When the MC is simply overpowered or railroaded into a femdom ending it's nice to see but lacks immersion. On the otherhand when there is at least a chance (Although more difficult by design) and the PLAYER chooses to submit to the girl, it creates a more organic experience for the player. Just compare the power dynamic situations of Tiffany's Trap and Domina for examples.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yeah, Riumu does awesome work! Riumu is one person, in his spare time he operates the doujin circle where he's the artist, writer, and scripter (coordinates sprites/BGs/music with text). He uses a free engine and free music assets. A new game comes out on DLsite every 2-3 years, the content determined purely by what inspires him, and they're all good. Unfortunately, I have no idea how long it'll take before another Msize game is translated. In the meantime, I recommend the next best thing, which is a translation of a short story by Riumu.
Thanks a lot for the link to the story! By the way, is your avatar by any chance a character from "Girl Beats Hero"? (the queen I think - I tried that game a long time ago but your avatar reminds me of her)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshaded

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The purpose of including maledom in a femdom game is to provide contrast and choice for the player. When the MC is simply overpowered or railroaded into a femdom ending it's nice to see but lacks immersion. On the otherhand when there is at least a chance (Although more difficult by design) and the PLAYER chooses to submit to the girl, it creates a more organic experience for the player. Just compare the power dynamic situations of Tiffany's Trap and Domina for examples.
I was mostly joking - to me having the choice not to submit also provides a small extra amount of immersion, but very few submissives have it in them or like to be dominating, so I actually find it less immersive to have a fully maledom ending where you completely turn the tables than even being railroaded only into submissive endings! The most realistic approach for a game where you play a sub, if you do not like linear games, is I think to have the option to quit the relationship or attempt to dominate the mistress and either fail or realize you are not cut out for it, alongside the slave endings where you completely accept her dominance.

Basically, I like the option to be defiant so that submiting (which is what I will do anyways) feels more as a sign of devotion and obedience/a willed choice, but I feel that way too often that "defiance" option goes way too far by allowing you to become a dom and am glad when femdom games do not go that route! I never play maledom games of any kind, but I find it hard to believe that, say, in a maledom game where you play a submissive female you will have an ending where you outright become a dominatrix and enslave male characters... That said I understand poor switches exist and they need their fix of kink as well :LOL: - I was merely voicing my distaste, which I believe is shared by many who enjoy this game, at the idea of calling an alternative maledom ending the "good ending". There are already 4 good endings in this game as it is!

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This may possibly need the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tag since apparently there is one bad ending that may include it, based on one of the reviews I read on dlsite and also the vndb page also includes that tag. But regardless it seems to be completely avoidable as it's just one ending out of many.
I don't think so - on one ending out of 4,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: arcticmine

kaiser69

Dec 21, 2018
Can someone reupload this using different website? I can't use the mega, mixdrop, nopy and uploadheaven. Gonna be better if using worksupload, zippyshare, mediafire, google drive, anonfiles, racaty, and torrent. Thank you~

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote