4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
I checked the game folder with Avast and there is no problem. Also, I checked archive
View attachment 183218

I've never had a single renpy game trigger my AV, yet Avira popped up for me saying it's TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen. Not saying it's possibly a trojan or something else which some game cracks come up as. It's just straight up saying it is TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen.
Sounds a bit dodgy to me.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
por que não faz o jogo baseado nos episodios do desenho , so que diferente

cada capitulo do jogo , e um episodio do desenho modificado ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

why not make the game based on the episodes of the drawing, only that different

each chapter of the game, and an episode of the modified design ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Steven's tears brought Lars back to life, they're definitely magical.
Or technological. Whatever Gem powers are.
Just got a chance to go back and recheck that episode. For some reason I thought I remembered him kissing Lars on the forehead, or something along those lines, but it turns out his eyes were leaking bubblegum zombie maker juice onto his lifeless corpse after all, lol. :p

Last edited:

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
I am utterly disturbed by the absence of Pearl.. how can someone do this kind of game WITHOUT making her the first character you can screw!? (/s)

Keep up the work.. looking forward to my Pearl...
*giggles*

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I am utterly disturbed by the absence of Pearl.. how can someone do this kind of game WITHOUT making her the first character you can screw!? (/s)

Keep up the work.. looking forward to my Pearl...
*giggles*
I tend to think Pearl is way too uptight and duty-bound to allow herself to get sucked in to something like that without a fair bit of persuasion. Or maybe she could accidentally catch some action in progress and have something of a masturbation scene while peeping which could be another way to loosen her up to the idea. Then give her a chance to stew and obsess before steeling her resolve to confront Steven and demand some strange, heh. IMO, the most passionate and human-like of the bunch would be Lapis, making her a much more likely first candidate. Or the more obvious Connie as a human with human urges and desires, could start out with them making love and midway have them fuse, leaving Stevonnie to jerk it while the scene transitions to a world in their shared mind space where the two of them continue on with the action. I could also see Amethyst being down for trying just about anything and not making a big deal about it.

Last edited:

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
I wouldn't execute this,

7/69, was 6/69, the fact that now there's another AV that detects it as malware (IMO) says it is just that.

Malwarebytes also detects it.

Robert Soos

Mar 14, 2018
I'm not overly paranoid when it comes to H-games, but when the executable AND whatever temp executable it places on my system both trigger malwarebytes, that's where I take my leave. I'm going to keep an eye out for this game tho, looks promising :)

Tripzy

Aug 21, 2018
I checked the game folder with Avast and there is no problem. Also, I checked archive
View attachment 183218
I'm not so sure... Ill check the program myself... Machine Learning is AI related tasks, so... Ill decompile the files and look for anything python related that could be a security risk... will post results.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I never watched the show,but i saw some H stuff on shadbase and some other places became a fan of the female characters.
Looking forward to seeing a game with them all,especially pearl cause she's my favorite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote