4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Matekm21

Aug 14, 2018
Será que estamos vendo um grande projeto de jogo? sera?

are we seeing the beginning of a great game project? will be ?

Você não entende a raiva que eu tenho de você por reviver esse meme de 2 anos atrás

You dont understand how angry i am that you revived this meme from 2 years ago

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Você não entende a raiva que eu tenho de você por reviver esse meme de 2 anos atrás

You dont understand how angry i am that you revived this meme from 2 years ago

eita, did not even know that he had revived a meme, it was bad

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Patreon account is closed for suspected fraud(wtf!?). I don't have any money to pay the artist. Therefore, when I can pay the artist, we will continue this game. For now, I'm saving up.
That is a big pile of shit!!! But hey, it's great to hear from you again!!! And it's great news to know that the project idea is not dead.....
I don't remember any info about it (because I didn't entered the thread to read it), but I do remember of reading something here on F95 about another source of "resources" for devs besides the patreon site... another site or something like it, with much less restrictions and rules.... maybe you could take a look at it, but you'll have to look after it here on the forum...

BTW, I think it would be right to put an "onhold" tag to this game thread... and when you get this problem solved it can be removed.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Considering your whole game revolves around IP violations of a show with more than it's fair share of toxic fandom, I'm not at all surprised they shut you down pretty quick. It sucks, but that was the risk you took when you decided to make a game using someone else's IP. It was pretty much doomed from the start, as far as money making ventures tend to go. Your only hope really would be to find a way to have a patreon, or similar, without it tied directly to the game.

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
So, any news of a v1.2? It has been 3 months ssince last version.
Long story... for short.... the dev had problems with his patreon account and until he figures out a way to make money and pay the artist the game will still tagged as"onhold"....
We hope he finds a way and the game doesn't evolve from "onhold" to "abandoned".

Reactions: Abîme

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Long story... for short.... the dev had problems with his patreon account and until he figures out a way to make money and pay the artist the game will still tagged as"onhold"....
We hope he finds a way and the game doesn't evolve from "onhold" to "abandoned".
Move on to some sane place like Subscribestar. Simples.

Reactions: Mooncake!!!
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote