VN Ren'Py Sticky Money [v0.1 Prologue] [1adwad]

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I enjoyed it. Has a little bit of dark humor sprinkled into the somewhat dark story. But I still thought it was a good enough beginning for me to keep checking in on it's progress.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sumimasei

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I'd prefer playing as what these people call Slut and whore over playing as Inbred (Typical Male protagonist) any day. Atleast female MC games offers something new over time unlike 90% of the Male MC games where you have to play as Creepy manchild or douche with a mandatory dead father(RIP) who has to resort to drugs and blackmail to rape his mother and sisters.

1adwad

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
How much freedom of choice? Is it kinetic or player choose with which npc(s) to hook up mc?
No, I'm not planning to make this a kinetic novel.
Most of choices will have the effect of changing MC's mentality as well as her stats [corruption, confidence, more upcoming].
And yes, depending on her stats, you will be given the choice to hook up or not with different NPCs.

1adwad

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Female protagonist = become a slut simulator :sick:
In future updates, you will be given a choice either go to back streets and suck some c0ckz for $$$(after, go and buy some slutty outfits or change your place to better appartments) or deny capitalism and go to the church and work as nun for the rest of MC's life. So yeah... everything will depend on your choices

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
In future updates, you will be given a choice either go to back streets and suck some c0ckz for $$$(after, go and buy some slutty outfits or change your place to better appartments) or deny capitalism and go to the church and work as nun for the rest of MC's life. So yeah... everything will depend on your choices
perverted, submissive nuns in skimpy leather outfits, that seems like a really good choice

1adwad

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
perverted, submissive nuns in skimpy leather outfits, that seems like a really good choice
YAAAAAAS black tight leather sounds just right. That nun would suck all people' sins up, leaving them clear and saint

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sally is such a cutie, I will be keeping a close eye out for the next update. Good luck, with your game. It's sad to see such a cutie go bad, but, she is an actress, right? That's why she gets the big bucks. I would like to see her get corrupted into becoming a bar waitress being groped by drunk men and she has to wear sleazier and sleazier clothes. Maybe, work the Gloryhole as well. Maybe, Sally can get herself a dog for "protection".
The renders are awesome. I think you really have a winner here with Sally.

• Love
Reactions: 1adwad

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
AI art again ... the biggest issue for AI art is not the quality of the single image but its problematic coherence with complicated concepts. So, AI adult games usually look bland because AI can't keep them as spicy as the idea, especially when an emotion or expression needs to be depicted; AI arts look hollow and feel off. AI still has a long way to go to achieve hand painting or even CG's result.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
No, I'm not planning to make this a kinetic novel.
Most of choices will have the effect of changing MC's mentality as well as her stats [corruption, confidence, more upcoming].
And yes, depending on her stats, you will be given the choice to hook up or not with different NPCs.
Your work looks cute so far and I hope you will continue.

But first of all I want to ask about art: will you be able to make consistent AI CGs for H scenes? Can you prove it with examples?
Do you plan to use AI assistants for writing or edit CGs/story manually?

Do you plan to sterilize your game as much as possible for Patreon? I don't see your subscribestar page, will you add it?
How long will it take for you to release constant updates on average - Is it just a hobby for you or you want support?

And don't be scarred by amount of questions, I don't want to torture you - I just want to set expectation clear, that's all. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 1adwad

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
The games with male protagonists are the same.
You just don't call guys who fuck with 20 girls a slut.
If you would, probably 90% of the games here could be called slut simulators.
For me personally, slut is not a negative word, no matter the gender.
True, hentai games are always about hooking up with strangers/known people, voluntarily or involuntarily, even if it's outside of relationships. Calling H-games with female protags as "slut simulators" is straight up ignorant, or they're just projecting their hatred towards a specific category/genre

Reactions: Geigi and guanciale

1adwad

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Your work looks cute so far and I hope you will continue.

But first of all I want to ask about art: will you be able to make consistent AI CGs for H scenes? Can you prove it with examples?
Do you plan to use AI assistants for writing or edit CGs/story manually?

Do you plan to sterilize your game as much as possible for Patreon? I don't see your subscribestar page, will you add it?
How long will it take for you to release constant updates on average - Is it just a hobby for you or you want support?

And don't be scarred by amount of questions, I don't want to torture you - I just want to set expectation clear, that's all. :BootyTime:
Haaa.. To be honest, it's been pretty rough to make those AI CGs. Took a lot of time. Cuz, as you may know, the consistency is the main problem in AI commune right now. One of the way to get the consistent character/appearance is to train lora, but for that, you need strong PC... and mine it's not good enough for that. Like most of my CG's are just raw generations and I am the guy who photoshop them --> send it back to AI --> back to Photoshop --> and upscale, so that's why it look cute and alike.

About AI writing, I think it's bu11$hit. Like, I've never tried it, and even if I try I think it will generate some stupid brainless plots that will leave everyone confused. So, I don't really want to waste my time on that.

AND, I think I'm taking this as my job now. I see some people really liked the Prologue and it really makes me happy. Gives me lots of motivation to work you know. Also yes, I need support, but I understand I have to work harder for that. Your feedbacks is the best support right now.

AND AND, even though I'm literally working alone, I strive for consistency. I would assume I could release an update every 1-2 months.