RPGM Completed Stockpile Slut [Final] [Mephisto]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
The single most blatantly topical H-game I've seen since COVID-19 spread its metaphorical wings.

So... what? She's going to fuck her way to a full shopping cart, but catch the virus like 20 times by doing so?
OMG hahaha Thank you .that was very cute ..........well done glad you are using your lock down time wisely ;):LOL::alien:
I expect great things from all the Patreon devs during the next few months.

The ones that do these games as sidegigs are going to have so much time to spend on creating awesome content.

(I'm being sarcastic, I expect them to ramp up the "me, my dog, cat, parents, kids are all sick/dying/dead, I need a new house/car/computer and my job, which I can't attend, is taking up all my time, sorry for little content this month, but be sure to extend your patronage.".)

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
View attachment 596614

Covi Daniels is a 19 year old girl who rushes to her local grocery store to buy just three essentials: toilet paper, milk and bread.
When she gets there, she discovers that a bunch of selfish people have stockpiled everything and cleared the shelves.
Desperate, she must do whatever it takes to convince other shoppers to part with the goods in their baskets..​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-25
Release Date: 2020-03-24
Developer: Mephisto
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac OS: - -

Online: -

View attachment 596613 View attachment 596612
All right, you got my attention at her name.

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
The developer is a genius. He should get a Nobel Peace Prize. Einstein would love this guy. :BootyTime:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
thx for unlock windowsize
Btw, for the resizing another game's window (even proportionally!) you can use this tool.
Saving profiles per application window also supported, etc.
More info here:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Obviously this is a joke game but if it was fleshed out and not based on something quite so silly it sounds like it would be pretty damn fun.

MC could work at the store and sex up customers to improve business but her shitty boss barely pays her so she has to try swipe some food as well, with potentially disastrous consequences.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes