-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
what are the all 3 events with victoria ?
Well, by "all 3 events" I meant that there are 2 where Victoria is actually present, and then 1 where she's only the topic of conversation. (But all 3 events are centered around Victoria and her interactions with the MC and/or Jane.)
  1. Meet Victoria in the living room, who is waiting for Jane
  2. Find Jane in the kitchen, saying Victoria offered her a new position, but that she isn't sure she should take it
  3. Meet Victoria and Jane together (in the living room again), who are celebrating Jane's promotion
Sorry that I described that poorly before. There are only 2 events with Victoria physically present, plus one fantasy in the morning if you choose the last option under "Jane" for the MC's masturbation options.
View attachment 1408763 is this the last scene with jane ? and is this the end of current version ?
That is the final scene in the nighttime sequence with her, yes. There is an entire bathtub sequence also, as well as a relatively brief series for her masturbating at night in her own room.

Reactions: filochard

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Well, by "all 3 events" I meant that there are 2 where Victoria is actually present, and then 1 where she's only the topic of conversation. (But all 3 events are centered around Victoria and her interactions with the MC and/or Jane.)
  1. Meet Victoria in the living room, who is waiting for Jane
  2. Find Jane in the kitchen, saying Victoria offered her a new position, but that she isn't sure she should take it
  3. Meet Victoria and Jane together (in the living room again), who are celebrating Jane's promotion
Sorry that I described that poorly before. There are only 2 events with Victoria physically present, plus one fantasy in the morning if you choose the last option under "Jane" for the MC's masturbation options.

That is the final scene in the nighttime sequence with her, yes. There is an entire bathtub sequence also, as well as a relatively brief series for her masturbating at night in her own room.
how to achieve and complete that ? bathtub and her room scene ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, make sure he's 100% horny and she is drunk & 100% horny to continue
I thought it‘s the last one!? Or do you mean that scene where she is riding him?
Jane rides him at night when she's drunk and they're both 100% horny.
She blows him and swallows when she's drunk, she's 100% horny and MC is 0<horny<100
Yes, exactly. What "the final scene" is completely depends on the order in which you decide to play the scenes. There are basically two paths for the ending of the night sequence of events. Either Jane chooses to give the BJ and swallow (MC's horniness is between 0 and 99), or she rides him (MC's horniness is at 100). Both of these require that Jane is 100% horny and drunk, and both of these end with Jane cumming.

Reactions: Hlextor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
in bathroom say , need to wait future update to go further..... no boobjob, MC no go in the tub
If it says you need to wait for a future update, . . . wait for a future update. If the MC has never gone in the tub with Jane, you've not progressed far enough yet. Sometimes you have to repeat an event several times before anything more happens. I can't remember everything now, but I would focus on completing everything else that you can first.

Very often in this game it's necessary to first complete other events before the current one can go further. For example, Sarah's study event will stop until you finish the massage parlor event. There are similar pauses with Jane's events until others are first progressed / completed. If ever you run into a stopping point on one event, try to make sure all of your other events are as far as they can go first, and then return to the paused event to see if you can continue.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
great concept but I really hope the dev will add the option to the player to rename the mc . mc forced to use default name :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Badborg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will there be an actual sex tag soon?
Probably. I mean, you already have boobjob, handjob, footjob, and sleep sex (actual penetration and a blowjob), so I wouldn't think it would be too many more releases before fully awake and sober vaginal sex happens. There will probably be a fully-awake blowjob first, and possibly anal before vaginal (hard to say, though).

Last edited:

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
How many times have you done each of these? You often have to repeat the same thing several times for progress to be made.

Did you only work at the spa once? You should have gotten to where Lisa sticks her ass in front of the MC and asks him to finger her, and then Sarah walks in on it and gets angry. If you've not gotten that, then you should keep going back to the spa (for example).

It sounds like you've finished the spying event / bath masturbation event with Sarah, based on what you've listed above. But just to make sure, did you only spy on Sarah's toilet masturbation once? You need to keep going back again and again.

I've posted about this whole process previously on this thread in a couple of places, so if you haven't finished all of what I've listed, you're not done. If you have, I'm not sure what you're asking. Where do you need the help at this point?

Maybe I've overlooked it somehow. I'm sorry, I am pretty sure I've been to the spa once so far this time. I have played this before and I know I've progressed further with Sarah. I can't figure out how to get back to the spa or further the story with Sarah. Also. Jane comes to the room when we are both 100% horny and she is drunk but always says no. Is there a specific night that she has to do this? I've noticed it's been only Tuesday evening to find her in the bath.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Maybe I've overlooked it somehow. I'm sorry, I am pretty sure I've been to the spa once so far this time. I have played this before and I know I've progressed further with Sarah. I can't figure out how to get back to the spa or further the story with Sarah. Also. Jane comes to the room when we are both 100% horny and she is drunk but always says no. Is there a specific night that she has to do this? I've noticed it's been only Tuesday evening to find her in the bath.
So I figured out the spa thing on my own, apparrently Modern problems require modern solutions lol. I am still trying to get further with Jane though. I'm still trying to find different scenarios.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes