filochard

Feb 1, 2018
am I missing something?
Yes,...
There are some sleepsex scenes from the mother when she's drunk after the massage sessions and if she's fully aroused she goes visit MC while he's asleep and perform hand-job and blowjob...
Sorry I don't recall much how to get those scenes, you may need to progress in the sister events to get them.

Last edited:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Yes,...
There are some sleepsex scenes from the mother when she's drunk after the massage sessions and if she's fully aroused she goes visit MC while he's asleep and perform hand-job and blowjob...
Sorry I don't recall much how to get those scenes, you may need to progress in the sister events to get them.
Yeah I mentioned the other characters doing sleep sex on the MC, but I was asking about the MC on the girls

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, other than furthering Sarah's content (the masturbation scenes in her room) and the visits to the Whites house (the scenes in Eve's bedroom where parental blocks are off, etc., and the Twister game / shower scenes all the way up to where the MC was milliseconds from losing his virginity), is there anything more with this latest release that I might have missed?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think so, I compared the "image" folder between this version and 0.1.4 and for me there's nothing more.
Cool, just making sure. :) As before, I'll try to make myself available if anyone gets stuck on parts of the game, so I'd like to make sure I have gotten everything before I help others to get everything as well.

Reactions: filochard

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I got the spyware from the darknet. Game says I need to install it in Sarah's computer. How? (I kept going to her room but nothing happen..)

Update: I think I figured it out. You need to go to Sarah's room to install the spyware IMMEDIATELY after purchasing it from the net.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wellwisher

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got the spyware from the darknet. Game says I need to install it in Sarah's computer. How? (I kept going to her room but nothing happen..)

Update: I think I figured it out. You need to go to Sarah's room to install the spyware IMMEDIATELY after purchasing it from the net.
You need to visit her room in the afternoon (for me, I happened on Tuesday specifically), so don't go to work or special work on that day. There will be an icon of a laptop in the bottom right corner. After that, you need Sarah at 100% horniness and the time to be Night. When those conditions exist, check the computer in your room and click the webcam icon (at the bottom of icons). After Sarah's scene, her horniness will drop to 0, so you'll need to increase it again each time (it fills to 50% if you watch her pee again).

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
You need to visit her room in the afternoon (for me, I happened on Tuesday specifically), so don't go to work or special work on that day. There will be an icon of a laptop in the bottom right corner. After that, you need Sarah at 100% horniness and the time to be Night. When those conditions exist, check the computer in your room and click the webcam icon (at the bottom of icons). After Sarah's scene, her horniness will drop to 0, so you'll need to increase it again each time (it fills to 50% if you watch her pee again).
Thanks! BTW, how many Sara's webcam scenes are there? I got three so far.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks! BTW, how many Sara's webcam scenes are there? I got three so far.
I think the total is three:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't remember any others offhand. After you get the last variant, it just loops through again randomly between those (so repeatable scenes, although which you get is randomized).

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes