Acesaw

May 11, 2017
hm..

"Take the right decisions and act with other characters in the way they deserve. "

soo we dont really have choices then, right ? overwise we gonna have some kind of "bad end" or something...

"To have a complete picture of what is happening, and not to make mistakes that will certainly make themselves felt at the end of the game. "

yup.. i was right...

i m gonna pass, i m very not good at decision... like, at all XD.

good luck dev anyway :D
Thats why its nice to have a harem ending lmao! that way its a win win.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Anyone can share their save file that solve this issue pls..
Coz I'm got stuck. I appreciate your help.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sarah masturbation scene isn't spawning in the mornings in the bathroom? She is always in her room now

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Since you can not change the name I was going to make a joke that the Dev was married to the name Nick. At first I decided not to, then I added the https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-8-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/ mod so I could try and change the name. Once I loaded it and did a search for Nick there are 29 variables with Nick as the value. So I guess the Dev really is married to it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stolen-destiny-v0-1-7-liebrio.25284/post-8201405

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I played twister many times but its all same ended when Eve enter bathroom when ready to fuck Mrs White. And I dont know you can got that change but I still stucked.
Instead of playing twister, chat a couple of times, then go back to twister.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Simply stated, Nick needs to give up on his family, in 3 1/2 years he hasn't sniffed a pussy yet! If he had half a brain, he would convince Mrs. White to let him marry Eve and have the White's build them a little naked love shack. I'm sure Mrs. White would move in with Nick & Eve or at least stay there on weekends for a little 3-way family bonding.

Just saying...

audiosd26

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone share a save file where the bathroom sex with Mrs White isn't bugged, going on 2 months now and the scene won't change, Eve keeps interrupting us. :mad:

Reactions: m3nic
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes