SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I found the mag on the first try. Now what do I do??
I told you in the earlier post.

Read this post here on getting it going with Sarah, click the SPOILER button in his post.

You need to find her in her room looking for the mag, and you need to talk to her about it. Then, if I remember you can walk in on her and she will let you watch her do her thing and so forth, after go to the link posted below for tips.

Check this post to, make sure to click the SPOILER

And finally, the last bit of help

This post here describes more in detail

Last edited:

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
i'm just saying this: this is along with indecent desires a game that is shit (but unlike indecent desires its not going into a garbage direction yet), sandboxes are just the worst and even more so when you don't know what to do and how many times. i can't find more images and i am giving up on long no new content sandboxes. if this game was just a vn we wouldn't say its a bad game but its not its another shit sandbox so i am hoping that someone just makes a gallery unlocker so we can see the scenes without repeating the same shit over and over again untill we get a different scenario. the scenes are decent and i would love to see them all but i just can't be asked to press random places in random times in this sandbox anymore. so if someone smart would be nice enough to make a gallery unlocker or releases a save with everything unlocked every update it would be appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
Is it me or does every update add basicly nothing. I keep getting the same scenes as last version, i even extracted and i rly cant find any new scenes maybe a fantasy scene or 2 is new but thats it. Anyone else feels the same?

Reactions: ismama

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it me or does every update add basicly nothing. I keep getting the same scenes as last version, i even extracted and i rly cant find any new scenes maybe a fantasy scene or 2 is new but thats it. Anyone else feels the same?
There is definitely new content. Granted it's only 170 renders and 5 new animations.

Good day!
Finally some good news!
Over 170 new scenes
5 new animations
New character Sonya
New emotes for several characters
And fix some bugs.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
yeah me too..all dialogues end the same for 3 updates now. mom s massage and sister s talk..

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add the option for the player to rename the m.c . Forced default m.c names ruin the game for some people:FacePalm:. All I am asking is the option to rename the mc at the start of the game. forced to use the default m.c name is a relative's name :sick: .

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
i'm just saying this: this is along with indecent desires a game that is shit (but unlike indecent desires its not going into a garbage direction yet), sandboxes are just the worst and even more so when you don't know what to do and how many times. i can't find more images and i am giving up on long no new content sandboxes. if this game was just a vn we wouldn't say its a bad game but its not its another shit sandbox so i am hoping that someone just makes a gallery unlocker so we can see the scenes without repeating the same shit over and over again untill we get a different scenario. the scenes are decent and i would love to see them all but i just can't be asked to press random places in random times in this sandbox anymore. so if someone smart would be nice enough to make a gallery unlocker or releases a save with everything unlocked every update it would be appreciated.
Quick question, can you read? This game is clearly labeled sandbox, yet you come into the thread complaining that it's a sandbox. Do you go into vegan restaurants and complain that they don't have any steak?

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
is there something better and easyer to use to get more money in the game and all and a easyer mod or something for the cheats or no

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there something better and easyer to use to get more money in the game and all and a easyer mod or something for the cheats or no
What's so hard about it?? Put URM in game folder, load game, load save, then use ALT + M, search MONEY, money comes up, give yourself whatever you want, click change, close URM. You can change stats, affection, etc as well.

Reactions: Dragon Ember
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes