Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
how the hell did he only manage to make 180 renders in like over a year the update was under way was it not a year ???

Reactions: EZ8lt

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've tried multiple scans and even reinstalling my operating system, but I can't seem to get the Engrish virus to stop affecting my game's text. :confused:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm stuck. i caught the sister masterbating once or twice. after that, i can't find what to do with her next. i already watched her pee with her legs spread.

her horny meter is at about 75%. i can't find any way to interact with her to raise it again.

her masterbating lowered it, but i can't find a way to raise it again or the next step.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
It is almost a very nice game but the grind is out of this world. New levels of constant mouseclicks in the vague hope something might happen. Almost no clues of what you should do.
Not recommended for those that thought Big Brother was grindy as hell

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.12 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
with the current rate of progress is it only gonna amount to a real update in about 10 years.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A lot of grinding for not a lot of content. But honestly I do really like the renders and hope the rest of the game catches up to them. The Engrish is not so great but can be addressed pretty easily.. Usually there is somebody who can jump in and help.. not me of course.. but 'somebody' Looks like slow updates.. but hey I've got nothing but time. Keep on plugging away.. please!

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes