victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Wow! How I missed this game? On the other hand I think it is better such games to keep a low profile... The game is great so far but I have seen before such kind of games to go to a different direction or abandoned. I hope the dev to keep going like that. People who don't like this setup there are hundreds of games out there to play. It is obviously that eventually there will be threesome/lesbian stuff but I would like the MC progress with Sarah to be separately for now. Afraid getting caught by Jane is something that I would like to be there until they have sex. Later the dev can add threesome and other staff. By the way the sis model is outstanding, I would easily put it at my top 3.

Now as for grinding. OK a hint system would be useful but I didn't find so difficult to progress through the game. The characters appears at certain places at certain times and there aren't so many places to go. When you can't skip the text you know that there is a new scene. Only the 3rd fantasy with Jane is a little tricky because you need to repeat exactly the same scene 3 times to unlock it (at the bath tube when she is drunk).

There are 2 things that I didn't like so much:
- The mom character although is hot she looks no more than 5-6 years older than Sarah. I mean if you want to have a mom character make her to look like that.
- And secondly the translation would be better. If you don't know English so well there are some quite good translation engines out there like "deepl" (although it can mess up with personal pronouns some times). It is recommended to translate sentence by sentence and make corrections if necessary.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I made a patch with some corrections at a few dialogues. Of course I didn't make it for every dialogue needed a better translation. It is just a few lines. And keep in mind that my English is not good either.
Note: This patch doesn't change anything to the original script files. Just change the text that appears on the screen by replacing the original dialogue (say statement) with a new one.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is great.I liked the characters and the story. Keep up the good work.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
A few have asked if this game is dead, its strange there is no "official" response.
It certainly looks as though its abandoned.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
A few have asked if this game is dead, its strange there is no "official" response.
It certainly looks as though its abandoned.
And why should it be any "official" response here? It's an english speaking piracy adult games forum, not a dev's official page.

Last post from the dev was

• Angry
Reactions: M4t7theNinja
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes