VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
an 'Overview" almost Identical to half a dozen other games, this one not scene before by me. Now don't get me wrong. it's the premise of most games here but more specific. and frankly... i'm not sure which game i'm playing anymore...

Overview:
Rich and spoiled Dick-boy is Ripped from a life of ease and luxury,
along with his 'unrelated' older lady and too close girl.. um.. friend, and cast into a world of
shit... like the rest of us normal people.
now it's up to YOU, the player to decide his, i mean Their destinies.
will you be the caring and dedicated male supporter
OR
the degenerate perv and have your way with the women... who you are Not related to.
But wait! there's More.
how many women will you.. 'take care of'... or satisfy your every desire??​

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
So the only content of this "GAME" IS FEMALE DOM??? .another dumb mc with who try to take care of his family and they just continue scrwing him....NICE game:(:(:mad:

chucknourish

Jan 15, 2018
If the dev is here, could you please add some sort of progression list in the next update. I have no clue if there is any content left for me, only some scenes have "come back next update" message

Reactions: darlic and NateGrey

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
If the dev is here, could you please add some sort of progression list in the next update. I have no clue if there is any content left for me, only some scenes have "come back next update" message
And while we're at it, please add portraits of where mom and sis are in the house and more importantly a hint system so players know what to do to trigger the next scene/progress! This is the kind of sandbox I normally run away from screaming (no hints, events only take place on specific days/times, repeating the same event with a small variation), but because I got into it before I'm a bit more tolerant towards it for now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
does the sister ever move her hands on the bathroom?
Not fully, no. She's not corrupted enough yet to be willing to do it. She goes from nearly completely covering everything (including the pissing) to letting the MC see the urine but not her vagina. That seems to be where the toilet scene ends right now. You can also (if her lust is high enough) see her masturbating through the keyhole, but otherwise that's all for Sarah in the bathroom.

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
Not fully, no. She's not corrupted enough yet to be willing to do it. She goes from nearly completely covering everything (including the pissing) to letting the MC see the urine but not her vagina. That seems to be where the toilet scene ends right now. You can also (if her lust is high enough) see her masturbating through the keyhole, but otherwise that's all for Sarah in the bathroom.

maiby not, the sister see when u make a piss ,,, whenever best mother ever!

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Red hair mom Jane is so hot but sadly its too far away from she get fuck. Cant wait to watch she jump on his lap.,

Reactions: Punto

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The comments are unclear.

Is there any new content? Not full scenes, literally any new content.

The patreon update lists 550 renders. So where are they?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
maiby not, the sister see when u make a piss ,,, whenever best mother ever!
I think Liebrio did a great job (1) picking really cute models / assets; (2) choosing a pair for Sarah and Jane that actually look like mother and daughter; and (3) giving them adorable personalities while making them seriously hot also. I really hope the dev's renewed interest and energy that came for starting work on v0.14 lasts. I also very much want to find out what the deal is with the greater plot, where apparently Jane, Sarah, and the MC are all clones or something. That alone would make this a much more unique VN than the description indicates, even if many common elements of incest-based games are repeated ad nauseum here.

Reactions: filochard
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes