-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
dont understand how to progress with sister after bathroom scenes
Yea so I'm stuck on the part after the Sarah/Sister has the smug looking face and spreading her legs. Any suggestions?
I'm not positive, but I don't think there's any more with Sarah after that scene. I might be misremembering or have missed something myself, but I can't remember anything after her revealing a bit more (but covering herself still). I'm sure someone who's found more content will correct me, and that's welcomed: I would love to see more Sarah. :love:

Manke

Aug 7, 2018
I'm not positive, but I don't think there's any more with Sarah after that scene. I might be misremembering or have missed something myself, but I can't remember anything after her revealing a bit more (but covering herself still). I'm sure someone who's found more content will correct me, and that's welcomed: I would love to see more Sarah. :love:
Yea Figured it out in the morning you have to have her at full lust and she will masterbathe while you watch from the keyhole

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631030409869.png

Dev address to the public:

Further 0.1.4. This will be an addition to 0.13. I want to add a sequel to Jane's nightly events and one bathroom event. (It's not fair that Nick is the only one who enjoys it.) And there will also be something with Sarah. Along with this, I want to add a peeping system using hidden cameras. Actually, the two renders from above show roughly how it will look (I cannot display x-images for obvious reasons.)

Once again, I want to thank all those who supported me and promise that I will do my best not to deceive your expectations in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Kendra
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes