"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stolen Destiny [v0.1.4] [Liebrio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,06 GB / 196 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,06 GB / 179 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
i like this game, but how do i know if i have seen all the content for Jane especially? :D

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
One more empty sandbox. Dev needs to make this hint system and these triggers much more and denser.

It’s been a couple of weeks now and nothing new has happened in this version. I guess I'll just delete this game.

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok listen all, i'm not here to shoot the game since i didn't play it, didn't even downlaod it, it's just to say if i took a look on the comments on this game, but one thing a saw, the game first started here 06/02/2019 and we're the 07/09/2021, so a little bit over 2 years and only 4 updates.
Soooo, an update on an average of one every 7 months and 3 weeks, sorry but i'm not that patient, by that time, i have to restart the game from the beggining to immerse myself back in to it and like i said, no patience to do that, so i'll check that game in 5 to 6 years or hope the dev get those update in shorter time, i realy hope so.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ughh need a walkthrough so bad.. don't know why I continue to waste my time on this, but here we are.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I've extracted the Update 3x and each time it is ID'd as Malware and the .exe is deleted. It also deleted the .exe for v1.2 when i tried to open it. I checked other games and it doesn't alert to them, just Stolen Destiny.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've extracted the Update 3x and each time it is ID'd as Malware and the .exe is deleted. It also deleted the .exe for v1.2 when i tried to open it. I checked other games and it doesn't alert to them, just Stolen Destiny.
I can't speak for why other games aren't flagged for you, but Stolen Destiny is 100% fine. You're getting a false positive. Temporarily disable your antivirus, unpack the downloaded zipped file, and then reenable your antivirus. I've run the game just fine and have no viruses.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes