-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I figured out the spa thing on my own, apparrently Modern problems require modern solutions lol. I am still trying to get further with Jane though. I'm still trying to find different scenarios.
Search this thread; I believe I've already covered how to progress with Jane beyond what you're seeing. Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: Badborg

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
Hello I would need help please I did everything we can do with jane but I can't find how to start the beginning with Sarah esque we have to do something in particular thank you for your answer

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello i don't know how to start sarah's event could you help me i talk to her every day but she says all the time what and busy thanks for your answers i made jane's event

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
seriously F this game !
I've been grinding like crazy and in the end even played with console commands, still not getting the events for the last update.
Only get boobjob, nothing afteer that even when conditions are met.
Sarah doesnt even work as a character, always telling me off, even after conditions are met.
i want 3 hrs of my life back !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
seriously F this game !
I've been grinding like crazy and in the end even played with console commands, still not getting the events for the last update.
Only get boobjob, nothing afteer that even when conditions are met.
Sarah doesnt even work as a character, always telling me off, even after conditions are met.
i want 3 hrs of my life back !
Sorry you've gotten frustrated. All I can figure is that, if you're not getting the new content, either you have a bugged copy of the game or conditions aren't met (although it might seem like it). I've posted some of the ways to progress (earlier in this game thread — search for posts by me; include the - characters in my name), but I believe only for the latest release. If you've not progressed far enough yet, my walkthrough (in comments on this thread) won't help you.

This is not a typical grind-for-years game. Yes, there are events that require multiple repetitions. But it's not as simple as that. (I'm not saying this is a good thing, BTW.) Grinding a lot on one specific event won't work in this game. You need to go until one event won't progress, then do a second event until that won't progress, then try the first event again. If it still won't progress, there's a third event you need to progress until that one also won't progress. It can sometimes end up being something like:
  • Progress Event 1 to four points;
  • Progress Event 2 to three points;
  • Progress Event 3 to three points;
  • Progress Event 1 from four to seven;
  • Progress Event 3 from three to five;
  • Progress Event 2 from three to six;
  • and so on
The above isn't meant to give the exact number of times, but rather to give you an idea of how things progress. The game could really use a decent in-game hint system to give you a better idea of what to do / where to go next.

Sarah events include
— but are not limited to — bathroom peeking (several times), sauna visits (several), entering while she's taking a bath, and talking to her in her room.

Jane events include
— but are not limited to — massaging her in the living room, getting her drunk and visiting her in the bathroom, Victoria visiting the house, and peeking on her in her room at night.

As I indicated before, the above events
are not all-inclusive, so there will be others as well. IMO the most frustrating things of the game are (1) the intermingling of events, making each event dependent on levels of other events' progress; and (2) lack of clear guidance in the game so players know what comes next. So it's grindy, but not in the typical sense; it's grindy moreso because a player has to guess at what and where the next event needed is.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
sorry to have not answered immediately thank you again for your help its my very hate that the other update comes out thank you again it's nice
So you've got things progressing for you in the game, then? Or are you still struggling to find out how to continue? If you look at my post just above yours, I list different events for Sarah. Just make sure you progress each one as far as you can, as I described above.

Reactions: filochard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to peek at Jane in her room at night , any prerequisites ? mc always here sounds and then go to sleep . tnx
Jane needs to be drunk and at full horniness:
  • If you have bought alcohol, you can go to the kitchen on a weekday afternoon and a champagne glass icon will be shown. Click that to leave a bottle in the kitchen for her (the MC automatically puts it in the refrigerator, so she won't know it's from him).
  • If you have the complete living room massage event for Jane, you only need to do this once on a weekday evening to get her to jump to 100% horniness; otherwise, build it up until it's full.
Have you done the above and are still having trouble getting it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes,and when mc goes to Jane room mc always here sounds ,her hornines drops to zero and mc goes to hes room to sleep.
View attachment 1479631
Did you also search Jane's room on weekday afternoons until you found her key? There's a random chance to find it (it's only a 1-in-3 chance though, so it's not bad). You have to have her key to be able to peep on her in her room at night.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes