Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
There is no real new content in the patched version, it's not worth the bandwidth consumption
I'm helping to spread a word about the game and when the thread was updated with version 1.0.6 - I've seen a lot of messages about errors.
So i've thought that maybe this patched version have critical bugs fixed, so i can help spread the patched one ;)

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Good day!
Today I planned to post the changelog and the exact release date, but unfortunately I can't do it yet.
All key scenes have been created, all animations have been rendered, and the draft dialogues have been completed. And theoretically, the next update could come out by the end of next week. However, I cannot guarantee this. There are a couple more events that I would like to add, and one more animation. I also encountered render artifacts in the bath scene. Luckily I fixed it, however the render time for each image increased to 4 hours. And there are 40 such images!
So most likely I will not physically have time to finish by the expected date.
Most likely I will announce the exact date a few days before the release.
But do not worry, the update will definitely be released in the next 2 weeks.
Have a nice day, everyone!

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
I like this game but I'm lost. I stopped playing because I got to a point where I wasn't moving forward. Isn't there a guide?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Good day friends!
It's time to tell you about the new update!
What's new?
Almost 200 new scenes.
240 animation frames
Several new emotes
13 new events (Including one that you have been waiting for a very long time)
Gameplay.
I keep experimenting with the format. And this time I decided to completely abandon the grind. You will just need to go through all the required events in order to see the final 0.1.7.
Technical changes.
In this update, I increased the number of animation frames.
Whereas before the standard animation consisted of 12 frames, now the minimum number of frames has been increased to 18, and in some cases up to 24 (with the exception of one animation).
This change allowed me to achieve smoother animations. And in the future it will allow you to create more complex animations. Similar to those that you will see in the latest event 0.1.7.
Release date.
Sooooo....
Basically... the game is 100% ready
All dialogues are written, edited and translated.
All code is ready, tested and working.
But...
There are about 30 images left to render...
At the top you can see how long it takes to render one.
By the way, this is the time after optimization. Initially, these scenes took 4.5 hours to render!
Generally...
Wednesday! But if the render finishes earlier, then Tuesday!
But Wednesday is 100%
Once again, I apologize for the delay. I hope for your understanding.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Seems to be a delay on the update. I don't have access to his patreon's posts, but the renders seems to take longer than expected

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Did the game dev run off with everyone's money? Bit strange how he was keeping everyone updated until 4 days ago when it was apparently rendering.... Doesn't take this long to render a game.

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017

Good day friends!
It's time to tell you about the new update!
What's new?
Almost 200 new scenes.
240 animation frames
Several new emotes
13 new events (Including one that you have been waiting for a very long time)
Gameplay.
I keep experimenting with the format. And this time I decided to completely abandon the grind. You will just need to go through all the required events in order to see the final 0.1.7.
Technical changes.
In this update, I increased the number of animation frames.
Whereas before the standard animation consisted of 12 frames, now the minimum number of frames has been increased to 18, and in some cases up to 24 (with the exception of one animation).
This change allowed me to achieve smoother animations. And in the future it will allow you to create more complex animations. Similar to those that you will see in the latest event 0.1.7.
Release date.
Sooooo....
Basically... the game is 100% ready
All dialogues are written, edited and translated.
All code is ready, tested and working.
But...
There are about 30 images left to render...
At the top you can see how long it takes to render one.
By the way, this is the time after optimization. Initially, these scenes took 4.5 hours to render!
Generally...
Wednesday! But if the render finishes earlier, then Tuesday!
But Wednesday is 100%
Once again, I apologize for the delay. I hope for your understanding.
No worries, take your time. I would prefer a finished and less buggy product than something rushed and with errors.

Love the game!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny v0.1.7-FIX.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.06.2022 (off. fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Any content with Jane? I have all the fantasy unlocked and don't know how to find the new triggers.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes