0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Had to re-start. Go to the pool "3rd times the charge". Get to the bottom and there is nothing to continue... ???? can only back page to get out and go back inside

EDIT: Waited 5 minutes and it showed up (option to continue)!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, after reaching a certain point in the questline with the White family, choosing Twister starts to trigger the scene of the first visit at their house. And choosing to chat with Eve hasn't gotten anything new in like the past year? The beach is still in development and no real progress with Jane or Sara, at least nothing substantial. And the game is already for 3 years in development (hell). If it wasn't for the nice looking girls/women, I would have dropped it by now. Maybe it still will happen, bercause I don't see it getting anywhere at this rate and that's IMO very, very sad.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
V.0.17
I found only Mrs White HJ, BJ and pussy grinding animation. Nothing new from Jane or Sarah.
They only fokus to Mr White family not to Jane/Sarah. Maybe MC still virgin and none of sex experience so Mr White family is the way to get experience before he satisfy Jane/Sarah. So thats a long way to fuck Jane/Sarah. Should wait many years to play.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
V.0.17
I found only Mrs White HJ, BJ and pussy grinding animation. Nothing new from Jane or Sarah.
If anyone can find another pls share to us maybe I miss something.
Nope, you've basically seen everything, that's gotten in after 3 years.

Reactions: m3nic

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
V.0.17
They only fokus to Mr White family not to Jane/Sarah. Maybe MC still virgin and none of sex experience so Mr White family is the way to get experience before he satisfy Jane/Sarah. So thats a long way to fuck Jane/Sarah. Should wait many years to play.
replay twister a couple of times. Eventually, MC loses his virginity to Mrs. White. Thats the end of that for this update.

Reactions: moonshadow

traptakario

May 5, 2022
Good Work. But the version 0.1.7 has the same errors of 0.1.6. I am referring to some sentences missing in the English version for which the Russian version appears. One of these phrases is in what Jane says when she goes to spy on Nick in the morning. But there are others here and there too. I opened the file with "Atom" and saw that the English dialogue contains the same string as the Russian dialogue.

Shedpy21

Aug 4, 2020
Are you also looped after the twister?
Are you playing on Android? I have the same prob, after playing the twister game multiple times (When Mrs White grabbed MC's hand and goes to the bathroom) the next scene goes back to part where you go to Mrs White's house.

[Twister Scene: Mrs. White Infront of MC & Eve sittng on scene]

Eve: I really want it daddy!

*After Eve said that line the scene should be where Mrs. White grabbed MC's hand and they both go to the bathroom. But the scene fades to out and "MC's line below"*

MC: Fuck! Two hours by car? Who would want to live in such a remote place.

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
Are you playing on Android? I have the same prob, after playing the twister game multiple times (When Mrs White grabbed MC's hand and goes to the bathroom) the next scene goes back to part where you go to Mrs White's house.

[Twister Scene: Mrs. White Infront of MC & Eve sittng on scene]

Eve: I really want it daddy!

*After Eve said that line the scene should be where Mrs. White grabbed MC's hand and they both go to the bathroom. But the scene fades to out and "MC's line below"*

MC: Fuck! Two hours by car? Who would want to live in such a remote place.
same problem, playing on PC

Reactions: Shedpy21

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stolen Destiny [v0.1.7] [Liebrio] crunched

Info: If you want to change the MC name, copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" subfolder and change the two instances of "CircleJerker" in "vin_customname.rpy" into a name of your liking. This is a modified version of this Mod.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,45 GB / 317 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 283 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
Is anyone having problems getting Sarah back in the bathroom after you see her bathroom masturbating. ive gone through like at least 5 weeks and she hasnt been in the bathroom since.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
replay twister a couple of times. Eventually, MC loses his virginity to Mrs. White. Thats the end of that for this update.
I played twister many times but its all same ended when Eve enter bathroom when ready to fuck Mrs White. And I dont know you can got that change but I still stucked.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes