goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
I cant get the "nick and sarah in the toilet" event to trigger I bought the panties gave them to her still nothing new.

Any help?

LappoDan

Mar 9, 2021
Is this a bug? The second and subsequent times after the twister with the changed rules, the scene of the initial acquaintance with Eve's house begins.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I have same issue with the loop and not advancing to fuck after twister scene. So it's an issue with this version, someone even reported starting completely new game and same problem. One dude said he could trigger new scene after twister, but unless that person has some fixed version not posted here i don't know how...

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I have same issue with the loop and not advancing to fuck after twister scene. So it's an issue with this version, someone even reported starting completely new game and same problem. One dude said he could trigger new scene after twister, but unless that person has some fixed version not posted here i don't know how...
There is an actual sex scene after twister?

traptakario

May 5, 2022
█ Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Stolen Destiny [v0.1.7]
Download here

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
Good work... but I think that Italian is not the native language of the person who made this translation, because all verbs are masculine even when they refer to a woman. In english the verbs are neutral, in italian they have a masculine or feminine form depending on the person to whom they refer. In any case, it is good that it exists this translation.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So he's losing is V to Ms White?
Yea, i saw that in img folder, but it has been discussed on previous pages how people can't trigger that because of loop of same scene from previous version and it won't advance further.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Yea, from what i've seen with MsWhite, doggy in the shower.
There is also Eve hj when they are all in sauna or whatever and i can't trigger that also.
I played that part but the MC is about to do it but the daughter(or the husband) interrupt them and it never happens.So there is no sex scenes yet just hand job,blow job and grinding.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Yea, i saw that in img folder, but it has been discussed on previous pages how people can't trigger that because of loop of same scene from previous version and it won't advance further.
I was honestly hoping he'd do so by the mother or sister. Oh well.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I played that part but the MC is about to do it but the daughter(or the husband) interrupt them and it never happens.So there is no sex scenes yet just hand job,blow job and grinding.
There is, there are several images showing penetration and you can check some post on previous pages, issue is there is probably a bug (same loop) which prevents scene from triggering.

Deidarahyuga

Mar 29, 2018
So after some digging I think I found the issue. In the eva_house.rpy the line elif eve_twist_dush_br == 3:
Should be elif eve_twist_dush_br == 2:
That stopped the loop for me and continued the story.

I also notiched if you do not meet the req for the next twister end 4 it will loop to the begining again.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So after some digging I think I found the issue. In the eva_house.rpy the line elif eve_twist_dush_br == 3:
Should be elif eve_twist_dush_br == 2:
That stopped the loop for me and continued the story.

I also notiched if you do not meet the req for the next twister end 4 it will loop to the begining again.
Well it's looping for me but on earlier twister event, can you upload your fixed eva_house.rpy?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
There is, there are several images showing penetration and you can check some post on previous pages, issue is there is probably a bug (same loop) which prevents scene from triggering.
It's not looping for me and if it's a bug in the game then what the use of playing the game until it get fix.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I start from a new game its not looping at bathroom anymore but after twister a couple of times MC begin start from when he show up in Eva's/Mr White house standing in front door. I try to avoid but its same problem.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
It's not looping for me and if it's a bug in the game then what the use of playing the game until it get fix.
I played this through yesterday, and got both the Eve shower hj and Ms. White shower sex scene. the latter was after Twister, but it was the first time I tried Twister in a couple weeks of play. Was well after setting up webcam on Eve's computer.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes