RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the file, but it doesn't work for me, i already try to fix that myself, but it reverts me to even older twister event and it's on loop, so unless someone has a save before new twister event i will have to wait for dev to fix that.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Think you can change it in "lr.rpy" lots of Nicks in that txt file! Maybe replace all Nick into you own name!! p.s kind kan de was doen! means in english very easy to do! :)
Thank you.

Did the developer here created this game just to know how much he could annoy the shit outta everyone, on a scale of 1 to 10 i'd say it's 09.0000000000 (hope that's enough blue balls).

Deidarahyuga

Mar 29, 2018
The problem with the looping in the twister event is that there is no stop code or if/else code for if you do not meet the req for the next event or if you have a equal value it continues right to the next line which is the start of the Eve Event.

if eve_twist_dush_br == 0:
jump eve_lr_twist_end_bath_1
elif eve_twist_dush_br == 1:
jump eve_lr_twist_end_bath_2
elif eve_twist_dush_br == 3 and eve_droch_dush_krug_2_score == 3 and eve_speech_krug_2_score == 3 and eve_tog_bath == 3:
jump eve_lr_twist_end_bath_4
elif eve_twist_dush_br == 2:
jump eve_lr_twist_end_bath_3

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me which situations in v0.1.7 have new content?
So far I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Repeating those scenes after that doesn't bring more progress.
Is there anything else?

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Is there a way to hide or atleast make the textbox transparent on pc ver? We can hide the textbox on android.Wish can do the same for pc ver too.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
This game should be have a wt in game. Example broke bathroom to active sis route but i was dont know it, i buy tool set and just waitting waitting ... now when i decive giveup i reconside that broke bathroom door at night ... arrrr and i try for more but not active any except sis piss while in toilet. Now, i trully give up sis router

Reactions: Family Fun

micromau

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me which situations in v0.1.7 have new content?
So far I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Repeating those scenes after that doesn't bring more progress.
Is there anything else?
how do you get the tub scene? I'm only found the mom scene in the shower (choose between ass/boobs/face)

trzyglow

Dec 25, 2018
how do you get the tub scene? I'm only found the mom scene in the shower (choose between ass/boobs/face)
If you choose to masturbate then you have a choice of ass / breast / face
but if you choose not to masturbate then you should have bath scenes

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys, I fixed the loop in the script, this should help advancing the scene with eve, at least it worked for me,
If you don't want to replace the file just change the line 2406 in the eva_house.rpy to :
PS* dont forget to delete the .rpyc file
Python:
else:

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys, I fixed the loop in the script, this should help advancing the scene with eve, at least it worked for me,
If you don't want to replace the file just change the line 2406 in the eva_house.rpy to :
Python:
else:
bruh i can't download the file, it just shows the code

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Python:
else:
which scene with Eve?

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Python:
else:
I know I'm missing a scene based on the image files I think this is to fix, but I still keep getting interrupted by daughter post-twister, but maybe I'm missing something else. There was a patch by creator right after launch for same file

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Python:
else:
Doesn't work for me, at this points it's just better to download save before that event or wait for dev fix.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Python:
else:
Yesssss! Thanks a lot buddy,it works for me.Manage to bypass the loop & progress with no more issues.I'm using JoiPlay & Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra to play this game.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes