goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
question, has there been any information of when the next update is going to release or any information regarding the progress of the next update?

Reactions: Sonny86

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Good day!
I apologize for the long absence of information about the new update.
The biggest and most difficult part is already completed. And in the coming days I will prepare more new renders for you.
And I will also inform you in more detail about the development progress.
Have a nice day, everyone!
P.S. At the moment I can't give you an exact release date yet.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
please will anyone tell the changelog new scenes of version 0.1.6 and 0.1.7

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020

Good day!
I apologize for the long absence of information about the new update.
The biggest and most difficult part is already completed. And in the coming days I will prepare more new renders for you.
And I will also inform you in more detail about the development progress.
Have a nice day, everyone!
P.S. At the moment I can't give you an exact release date yet.
is there any new progress reports i really cant wait for this new update its gonna be good

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I think this should be a full save. I'm not going to bother confirming whether anything was missed, but I believe this has everything.
hey where is the save location usually the games have their own folders that hold the saves but some like this game doesnt where am i supposed to put the save? i remember its something like user/appdata/

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
hey where is the save location usually the games have their own folders that hold the saves but some like this game doesnt where am i supposed to put the save? i remember its something like user/appdata/
C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StolenDestiny-1539434456

Could be a different number, I am not sure if they are the same for everyone.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StolenDestiny-1539434456

Could be a different number, I am not sure if they are the same for everyone.
A quick way to get to it is to go to where the folder path appears at the top of a file window. Click on an empty part of that (i.e., where no text is) and delete whatever's there. Then type %appdata% and hit Enter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once there, go to the \RenPy folder and finally to the folder of the game you want (which is as Bøb69 said).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A quick way to get to it is to go to where the folder path appears at the top of a file window. Click on an empty part of that (i.e., where no text is) and delete whatever's there. Then type %appdata% and hit Enter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once there, go to the \RenPy folder and finally to the folder of the game you want (which is as Bøb69 said).
If forgot the %appdate%, I knew it was something like that but was to lazy to google :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi!

How can I change MC's Name??? CircleJerker is a bit low, huh!?
You can't. The name is actually typed in the script files and not a variable. If someone wants to create a find-text-and-replace patch, they can. But otherwise, there is no way to change it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hope the dev doesn't get send to the frontline, this is in my top 10 3D hottest games
same here, been waiting for this update
Yeah, the most recent update from Liebrio seems to talk about an IRL issue that he himself can't control really. filochard, you posted the last update from Patreon; are you able to post this latest? IDK whether you are a supporter there or not.

Reactions: filochard

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, the most recent update from Liebrio seems to talk about an IRL issue that he himself can't control really. @filochard, you posted the last update from Patreon; are you able to post this latest? IDK whether you are a supporter there or not.
Yep I'm still a supporter but I'm gonna withdraw my support later today... and move to support another dev... I almost gave him the price of an AAA game, while I always download pirated versions of those games...
in the hope that someone else will share the upcoming versions, here the latest posts from the dev :

Update 0.1.7.5 is almost ready. But there is still quite a lot of rendering left. Estimated release date is August 5 - 7.
Next week there will be a changelog. Have a nice day, everyone!

Good day! I apologize for the long silence. At the moment I'm busy solving some problems in IRL. And this is the kind of problem that cannot be postponed until later. But I hope that I will be able to solve them by the end of this week and already at the beginning of next week I will be able to release update 0.1.7.5.
Most likely the update will be released on Monday or Tuesday.
Once again, I offer my sincere apologies. And I really hope for your understanding. Thank you for continuing to support my project! I will try not to disappoint you with a new update!

Good day friends!
Unfortunately, I'm still working on solving IRL issues and the release is delayed by another week.
But fortunately, the update is almost ready. It remains only to finish the translation and the emotions of the characters. And also to collect all parts of the code into one whole and fix bugs.
What awaits you in the new update?
This and the next update will focus on developing relationships with Jane. And after these updates, all events with her will rise to a new level.
More precisely, this is one update, but it turned out to be so large that I had to split it into two parts.
Changes!
  • About 250 new renders.
  • Over 250 frames of animation.
  • New character.
  • New location.
Some old images were also replaced so that they do not differ in quality from the new ones.
That's all for now. The next message will already contain a link to the new update.
Have a good day!

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
honestly the repeated IRL delays are frustrating but since its going to come out next week i can wait till then, only because of the red hear hot girl

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes