goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
still the game hasn't come out, why create a deadline you know you cant meet, your just gonna make yourself seem less trustworthy, of course though i still love this game and of course i'm gonna wait but is there at least a reason for this time too on the patreon or no?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What news? When are the update?
well it was supposed to be released "next week" and that was said like 1 and a half or even more weeks ago
Yeah, Liebrio has even been behind enough on when he thought he'd release one time that this went into Abandoned status here on F95. That happened once at least, possibly a couple of times. I don't think this will get abandoned, though; he seems to have motivation enough and has been doing much better over the last 6–8 months or so. That said, being late doesn't surprise me. I think we just wait a bit until it comes out. There's not much more to do really. I could obviously be wrong (you never know for sure), but I wouldn't assume it's abandoned. Seems he's stuck with it enough that I doubt it will get left by the wayside.

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, Liebrio has even been behind enough on when he thought he'd release one time that this went into Abandoned status here on F95. That happened once at least, possibly a couple of times. I don't think this will get abandoned, though; he seems to have motivation enough and has been doing much better over the last 6–8 months or so. That said, being late doesn't surprise me. I think we just wait a bit until it comes out. There's not much more to do really. I could obviously be wrong (you never know for sure), but I wouldn't assume it's abandoned. Seems he's stuck with it enough that I doubt it will get left by the wayside.
That's true, but the thing is if you need more time take it, why promise?
He can simply tell the update will take time to release and that's it. There is no need to tell in advance if you can't work according to your own words.☮

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's true, but the thing is if you need more time take it, why promise?
He can simply tell the update will take time to release and that's it. There is no need to tell in advance if you can't work according to your own words.☮
That's true, but the thing is he may have a tendency to underestimate how long it will take. Why promise? Because you are trying to set a deadline for yourself so you have pressure to complete something. People working without deadlines tend not to accomplish anything, and many people with deadlines that aren't public tend not to accomplish the goals they plan for themselves. You can read countless online resources supporting both of these points. Saying it "will take time" isn't always the best approach. For some people that might work, but for many it doesn't.

Public accountability can be a great motivator. Perhaps he's one of those who need that kind of pressure to move forward. If he is one of those and still has this much difficulty when announcing something publicly, imagine how little might get done if he didn't. I'd rather have him set public deadlines, fail to meet them, but progress eventually than never say anything and have the project abandoned entirely.

Reactions: omkar99

exter

May 29, 2017
I hope that this will continue, since this is definitely one of the better games out there. The characters and renders in general look really good. The story might not be that special so far, even though i wonder where it will go since there was a scene that pointed at everything just being a simulation (or something like that). And my favourite part is the story with the daughter and mother where you work, since that mother and the writing for those scenes is really hot.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
-CookieMonster666- goodbye890

I've already posted the 30 august update with some of the priors news from the dev... It was just before cancelling my support... post #900 page 45 of this thread

Good day friends!
Unfortunately, I'm still working on solving IRL issues and the release is delayed by another week.
But fortunately, the update is almost ready. It remains only to finish the translation and the emotions of the characters. And also to collect all parts of the code into one whole and fix bugs.
What awaits you in the new update?
This and the next update will focus on developing relationships with Jane. And after these updates, all events with her will rise to a new level.
More precisely, this is one update, but it turned out to be so large that I had to split it into two parts.
Changes!

• About 250 new renders.
  • Over 250 frames of animation.
  • New character.
  • New location.
Some old images were also replaced so that they do not differ in quality from the new ones.
That's all for now. The next message will already contain a link to the new update.
Have a good day!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
-CookieMonster666- goodbye890

I've already posted the 30 august update with some of the priors news from the dev... It was just before cancelling my support... post #900 page 45 of this thread

Good day friends!
Unfortunately, I'm still working on solving IRL issues and the release is delayed by another week.
But fortunately, the update is almost ready. It remains only to finish the translation and the emotions of the characters. And also to collect all parts of the code into one whole and fix bugs.
What awaits you in the new update?
This and the next update will focus on developing relationships with Jane. And after these updates, all events with her will rise to a new level.
More precisely, this is one update, but it turned out to be so large that I had to split it into two parts.
Changes!

• About 250 new renders.
  • Over 250 frames of animation.
  • New character.
  • New location.
Some old images were also replaced so that they do not differ in quality from the new ones.
That's all for now. The next message will already contain a link to the new update.
Have a good day!
Thanks again. I know you'd been posting updates, but I didn't even think about that. (I definitely didn't remember which dates were the posts you shared.) I just went to the Patreon page and then saw it was locked.

Reactions: filochard

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks again. I know you'd been posting updates, but I didn't even think about that. (I definitely didn't remember which dates were the posts you shared.) I just went to the Patreon page and then saw it was locked.
just a couple of questions, first of all are you sure it takes only a week to do all of this -> "It remains only to finish the translation and the emotions of the characters. And also to collect all parts of the code into one whole and fix bugs." ?

also where he wrote this part -> " More precisely, this is one update, but it turned out to be so large that I had to split it into two parts "

its being split into two parts, so is the next update going to be the first part of the split, and from there when would the second part of the split be released? im assuming its going to be excusive to the patreon payers initially and then after probably a week or 2 its gonna be posted here? im just hoping theres no delay to the second split because there really wouldnt be a reason for there to be a delay,

and finally, i ask, why did it even have to be split, because its so large right, but how is the limit set? i never even knew there was a limit to the size of the update or if its perhaps the maximum file size the host sites can hold at a time

anyhow great news about the update coming very soon

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
just a couple of questions, first of all are you sure it takes only a week to do all of this -> "It remains only to finish the translation and the emotions of the characters. And also to collect all parts of the code into one whole and fix bugs." ?

also where he wrote this part -> " More precisely, this is one update, but it turned out to be so large that I had to split it into two parts "

its being split into two parts, so is the next update going to be the first part of the split, and from there when would the second part of the split be released? im assuming its going to be excusive to the patreon payers initially and then after probably a week or 2 its gonna be posted here? im just hoping theres no delay to the second split because there really wouldnt be a reason for there to be a delay,

and finally, i ask, why did it even have to be split, because its so large right, but how is the limit set? i never even knew there was a limit to the size of the update or if its perhaps the maximum file size the host sites can hold at a time

anyhow great news about the update coming very soon
I assume these are apostrophic questions, because nobody here is the developer and so wouldn't have any answers to them other than what is on Patreon (or their Discord channel, if they even have one). Normally, I might suggest that you go to their Patreon page and post on any public post they've created in the past so they will see your comment. But AFAIK Liebrio doesn't do public posts, only posts behind supporter tiers. So that's not gonna happen unless you sign up to support them.

Reactions: filochard
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes