BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
in fact it would seem that there are many loops, and some errors that only seem to be solved by reliving the experience from the computer, but even so there are several errors and it becomes tedious to do the same thing 30 times to release a new scene.
ok so i try a fresh game again and when i got the find solution in internet and i got the tool set in the store but when i bought the tool set it still doesnt' have the option to picklock the door i'm getting frustated here now eurgh

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
in fact it would seem that there are many loops, and some errors that only seem to be solved by reliving the experience from the computer, but even so there are several errors and it becomes tedious to do the same thing 30 times to release a new scene.
nevermind i just found out how to trigger the scene lol

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone know how to progress more with Sarah? when i try talk to her in the evening she kee[ giving me these 2 replies

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny: Act 1 v0.1.8(r).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't try to copy old save files to this release.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone know how to progress more with Sarah? when i try talk to her in the evening she kee[ giving me these 2 replies
SonsOLiberty now everytime I talk to her in the room she just keep replied me on this both line. I remember we can access the webcam scene and found the other girl in saloon this is where I’m stuck now

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes