Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yes i have checked the laptop. every day.
also why would i download your save file?
I want to play the game myself and unlock stuff.
Whats the fun in using another mans save ?
but game is getting deleted now. i dont want to bother with this anymore. there are other games to test :)
Why wouldn't you upload your save files here instead of quitting? I'm sure there will be a bunch of people who'll look into it.

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
Well. i appreciate that you took the time to create screenshots.
im looking at the screenshots. and screnshot nr 4 never happens.
to get into the tub with her i need to put a wine bottle in the kitchen 1st but then i get other options whan what your screenshot gives.
however. i did delete the game, i didnt progress and it felt like a big grind for nothing to happen.
No .You don't need any wine bottle for tub scene.Just go to tub after finishing 3 message scenes.No lust even required.
If you use Wine you can never get the bathroom event.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats/rename (WIP)

View attachment 2629151 View attachment 2629152 View attachment 2629149 View attachment 2629150

mc stuff // girls stuff

View attachment 2629312 View attachment 2629311

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

#############################################################################

slightly altered gui

View attachment 2629194 View attachment 2629195
extrect attached gui.zip into mainfolder , overwrite if asked (make backup before if needed)

#############################################################################
update

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for the answer but still in my game I already follow his trick but no change anything new. Everyday grinding all the time.
You need to talk to jane at evening at living room first.Then go to tub when she is there at evening.Then again ask her for message at living room.Then go to laptop to buy furniture.Then do message at evening.Do message again and then one more time.Then go to tub again at evening.
After that go to her room at early mourning.
Then keep masturbating at mourning till her first Handjob scene comes.Then when just is full go to her room at early mourning again.Then again repeat the masturbation event till lust full and you get second habdjob scene.End of update.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
You need to talk to jane at evening at living room first.Then go to tub when she is there at evening.Then again ask her for message at living room.Then go to laptop to buy furniture.Then do message at evening.Do message again and then one more time.Then go to tub again at evening.
After that go to her room at early mourning.
Then keep masturbating at mourning till her first Handjob scene comes.Then when just is full go to her room at early mourning again.Then again repeat the masturbation event till lust full and you get second habdjob scene.End of update.
In my game in the evening MC can not talk to Jane coz no option talk just a message Jane and can not buy anything coz no option to buy just buy a wine and I already did what they did but no nothing new. But thanks anyway your answer.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
No .You don't need any wine bottle for tub scene.Just go to tub after finishing 3 message scenes.No lust even required.
If you use Wine you can never get the bathroom event.
So i restored the game from the trashbin and giving it another try.
but you say i should not use alcohol, but when i see your 1st screenshot i see a wine glass on the mom?
also. she sits in a robe. while for me she is sitting in jeans.
i tried to wait until sunday as your sceenshot has. but nop..
time to put it in the trashbin again.

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
So i restored the game from the trashbin and giving it another try.
but you say i should not use alcohol, but when i see your 1st screenshot i see a wine glass on the mom?
also. she sits in a robe. while for me she is sitting in jeans.
i tried to wait until sunday as your sceenshot has. but nop..
time to put it in the trashbin again.
If she is sitting in jeans that means you didn't completed the last Jane update with her boss and MC. You have to finish that first.
And you quote the wrong comment .I didn't send those pics.But I guess that Wine bottle is there cause he made last update save their.Either way you can ask the First evening scene to Jane and she will say no.At night due to full just and wine as you can see at the pic there will be ginding scene at night and wine symbol will disappear and list will become zero so no worries.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Dude I gave Full instruction .Read it again.
Its work for you but not all the player did. I already did what you did but its nothing happen. Coz why, no option to choice to talk to Jane in the living room in evening and all same everday.

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
In my game in the evening MC can not talk to Jane coz no option talk just a message Jane and can not buy anything coz no option to buy just buy a wine and I already did what they did but no nothing new. But thanks anyway your answer.
If you can't talk to her at evening.That commix talk buggle type option isn't appearing means you didn't completed the jane,mc and her boss event and/or the Message Parlour event.Is your gallery full?

Reactions: m3nic

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
Guys please check if your gallery is full for Jane's boss, Massage parlour lady, Sarah and except 2 all for Jane.If not then you missed the previous updates.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
If she is sitting in jeans that means you didn't completed the last Jane update with her boss and MC.
wait what. who is her boss again and how do i trigger that event?
is that Victoria? if so she has been on visit and i got the morning fantasy with here.

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
wait what. who is her boss again and how do i trigger that event?
is that Victoria? if so she has been on visit and i got the morning fantasy with here.
Yes Victoria.Do you have the Scene where MC has sex with Victoria and Jane has to watch and mastrubate with a dildo?

Reactions: Cyiek
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes