zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Hello, a suggestion that I think would please a lot of people, me in particular, that Jane get a Brazilian wax. If all the other women are shaved, I love it. It would be interesting for her to go to the spa and have a waxing session. Here's the tip.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello, a suggestion that I think would please a lot of people, me in particular, that Jane get a Brazilian wax. If all the other women are shaved, I love it. It would be interesting for her to go to the spa and have a waxing session. Here's the tip.
You ought to make that suggestion to Liebrio on , rather than to random people here who just enjoy playing the game (or enjoy complaining about it).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some news for the very few of us who follow this game :lepew:

To be honest, I don't have much new information for you. I have finished the preparatory phase and am working on the first event right now.
As soon as I finish it, I'll share fresh renders with you right away.
In the meantime, see you next week.
P.S. Please, if you have a question or suggestion for the game. Send me a private message or write a comment in the very top post (the first one after the pinned one). The alerts here are really bad, so I might just miss your comment.

It is Sara time...

1685218089662.jpeg

1685218269892.jpeg

1685218392310.jpeg

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This game is infuriating me. I am trying to get more of the night scenes with Jane but they wont show. I have done things over...and over...and over...and over again. I've done it with MC full horney, half horney, and not horney. Jane full horney and drunk. NONE Of the newer night time scenes will show. This game needs a walk through and or guide. It's ridiculous. We need a full guide on how to do everything.

EDIT: Got one of the night scenes to finally happen. I did not know the Tanning Salon had events at it. I got all of those and a new one popped, now I need to figure out how to get the next one. Would be so much better if there was n in game walkthrough/hint system....you know, for people that like to ENJOY games?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is infuriating me. I am trying to get more of the night scenes with Jane but they wont show. I have done things over...and over...and over...and over again. I've done it with MC full horney, half horney, and not horney. Jane full horney and drunk. NONE Of the newer night time scenes will show. This game needs a walk through and or guide. It's ridiculous. We need a full guide on how to do everything.

EDIT: Got one of the night scenes to finally happen. I did not know the Tanning Salon had events at it. I got all of those and a new one popped, now I need to figure out how to get the next one. Would be so much better if there was n in game walkthrough/hint system....you know, for people that like to ENJOY games?
I'm working on a PDF walkthrough for this, but I'm not finished yet. I hope to finish it by next weekend or thereabouts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Vengeant

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am about done with this game I can't seem to figure out a damm thing. I did find there is a WT but:
View attachment 2660055
Yeah, it's pricey. I hope I finish mine some time this coming weekend. I'm quite a ways into things now, but I'm not sure where things end exactly right now. I've not played for a few versions because I was planning on doing my own WT anyway. So it should be soon, even if I don't quite make my goal of this Saturday/Sunday. Hopefully that will help you out, if you can wait for me to finish it.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, it's pricey. I hope I finish mine some time this coming weekend. I'm quite a ways into things now, but I'm not sure where things end exactly right now. I've not played for a few versions because I was planning on doing my own WT anyway. So it should be soon, even if I don't quite make my goal of this Saturday/Sunday. Hopefully that will help you out, if you can wait for me to finish it.

And Update on the mod about 90% done Eva/Eve's (whatever her name is suppose to be since it keeps changing Lol) wallthorugh

1685418211457.png 1685418241069.png 1685418285614.png

The red "X" under requirements can be clicked to reveal them

1685418350911.png

Early Morning = DON"T MASTURBATE when you wake up click the "clock" instead
Early/Morning = Early Morning and Morning (masturbate or don't who cares Lol)
Morning = MASTURBATE

I'm slowly but surely working on it in my off time so no real ETA yet

EDIT: forgot to mention starting a new game after selection Language you'll be prompted with (don't worry you can change name through mod menu so you don't need a new save this is just for new players once it done or i might make it pop up after loading a save too)

1685419484723.png

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Early Morning = DON"T MASTURBATE when you wake up click the "clock" instead
Early/Morning = Early Morning and Morning (masturbate or don't who cares Lol)
Morning = MASTURBATE
ROFL. Yeah, that's just about it. I'm making a point of sort of planning the activities / events for the day and choosing based on that. It's pretty variable, though.

Reactions: filochard

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ROFL. Yeah, that's just about it. I'm making a point of sort of planning the activities / events for the day and choosing based on that. It's pretty variable, though.
its honestly a pain in the ass to do a step by step guide for this game, atleast on the coding side anyways i haven't even did the mom or sister yet becuase i quickly tried to find a "starting point" as in step 1 but its not very clear what the "end goal" is so not 100% sure where to start at like i don't know whats actual "story" or "side" whereas with Eva it has a clear start and and end point for "story" mix with side story stuff that also works into the "story" pretty easily

then agian maybe there just isn't and "story" for the mom and sister yet and its just all peeking/spying crap LMAO TBF i haven't done a deep dive into their code yet so i could've easily missed something when i quickly skimmed it Lol After i'm done with Eva/Eve I;ll be digging into Sarah's (think thats the sisters name Lol)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
mom or sister yet becuase i quickly tried to find a "starting point" as in step 1 but its not very clear what the "end goal"
That's why when I asked you about a mod, and said it has to be one of the most confusing games on the site in what you are supposed to do. I just kind of figured it would be easy as pointing what you need to do next (a la photo hunt), and the way the sandbox is, but I guess not.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That's why when I asked you about a mod, and said it has to be one of the most confusing games on the site in what you are supposed to do. I just kind of figured it would be easy as pointing what you need to do next (a la photo hunt), and the way the sandbox is, but I guess not.

Nah photo hunt is pretty easy for any girl when it comes to story the code is basically "Eve_story_Event = 1" to "eve_story_event = 2" and so on and so forth the game makes you do it in order and you can't jump out of the "order" not matter what you do all the side stuff is 100% seprate from the game story to the point it barely even counts as "canon" Lol mostly everything you do in side events the main story won't mention it or even reference it Lol you can complete the whole game without touching a single "side event" there just there to grind "love point" with a few exception of course.

but ya eve is kinda easy in the sense once i have all 3 files open for her and learn the madness of jumping back and forth between each were the sometimes long list of jumps/calls bring me its pretty straight forward from there

but like i said above the mom/sister could be the same i only did a quick look at it and didn't catch the "chain" so to speak but once i dive in and have all relevant files in front of me i should be able to track it down easily enough. then the fun part of deciding whats "story" and what can be shoved off into the "side story" guides like i did with Eva and the "massages" for example

EDITL for clarification i can easily make separate guides for all of the events for the mom for example but im finding the starting/order for the "main guide" i do for the girls like on the mod home page tricky at the moment i like the "main guide" to follow a pretty striaght path so its easier on the player so its not something like "step#1 do first step of moms peeking event" "step #2 do step one of moms tv event" etc etc and can rference "side stuff" as need like in eva for example

PHP:
elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_bolt < 2:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #6" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Time: {/font}Early/Morning" pos (27, 105)
    text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Location: {/font}Eve's House" pos (533, 105) xanchor 1.0
    text "- \"Let's Chat\" {} time(s)".format(2 - eve_bolt) pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_twist == 1:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #7" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Location: {/font}Eve's House" pos (533, 105) xanchor 1.0
    text "- \"Twister\"" pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_bolt == 2:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #8" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Let's Chat\"  " pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_twist_dush_br < 3:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #9" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Twister\" {} time(s)".format(6 - eve_twist - eve_twist_dush_br) pos (34, 142)
    if eve_dush_magaz < 7:
        text "- {color=00FF00}Recommend{/color} completing scenes 1-8 of Shower " pos (34, 172)
        text "-  Masturbation before completing" pos (34, 202)
so there kinda a nice "flow" to the steps

if that makes any sense (im crap when it comes to explaining things)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes