joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
It was more than a year last time.....

Again, there is none since August 9th, you can check the dev's subscribestar as easily as anyone, the DEV IS NOT HERE.
As long as sites like Patreon, Subscribstar and others do not put an obligation of result and delay limit with punishments, such as non-payment of sums paid by subscribers, this will continue and the deadlines will continue to lengthen to end up with an abandoned development.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
As long as sites like Patreon, Subscribstar and others do not put an obligation of result and delay limit with punishments, such as non-payment of sums paid by subscribers, this will continue and the deadlines will continue to lengthen to end up with an abandoned development.
There is no practical way for them to do this, nor is it in their interests. The responsibility goes to subscribers to decide when they are getting a raw deal.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
?? What are you talking about ?? He's talking about the hidden progress report here :

oh wow what the fuck they actually did upload a new progress report, also what do you mean what am i talking about? im saying that theyre clearly reading the thread because someone just talked about wanting atleast a progress report and then the next day a progress report comes out, like what is it that your so confused about?

Reactions: filochard

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
oh wow what the fuck they actually did upload a new progress report, also what do you mean what am i talking about? im saying that theyre clearly reading the thread because someone just talked about wanting atleast a progress report and then the next day a progress report comes out, like what is it that your so confused about?
jjadams said " progress report just came out " . Even a non-native english dude like myself immediately understood what he said and went on subscribestar to see if the PR was public but it wasn't alas... ! You thought he was joking, but you could just have clicked on the subscribestar link in the Op to check. :HideThePain: That's all I'm saying. Have a good day.

Reactions: Jon$now

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
lol i cant tell if your joking or not but if your not then, ah i see they do read the thread
They do not......

Good day friends!

I had to delay the release of the new version a bit and now I will try to explain why.

The new update was planned as the first of two updates. In it I wanted to develop the relationship between Nick and Sarah and prepare new events that will be developed in future updates. But the development was delayed due to certain circumstances.
And the content you would have gotten after such a long wait would have been disappointing. That's why I decided to combine two updates into one and make it more intense. What does that mean?

• Progress will accelerate.
  • There will be less boring chatter.
  • Scenes will be more erotic.
  • Less grind.
I'm also thinking of adding cheats. At a certain point in the game, getting money and getting characters horny turns into a chore that only spoils the experience of the game. And to avoid this, I want to give you the ability to control these parameters. And I want your opinion on this. I'm not going to organize a vote, I want you to write in the comments whether you need such an opportunity or not.

About the release date. I really hope to release the new version in the next two weeks, but I still have a lot of work to do so that you will not be disappointed with this update.

That's all for now, have a good day everyone!

na_pokaz_6.jpg

na_pokaz_5.jpg

na_pokaz_4.jpg

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
jjadams said " progress report just came out " . Even a non-native english dude like myself immediately understood what he said and went on subscribestar to see if the PR was public but it wasn't alas... ! You thought he was joking, but you could just have clicked on the subscribestar link in the Op to check. :HideThePain: That's all I'm saying. Have a good day.
lol i dont know what you want me to do with that information, as a non-native english dude like yourself immediately understanding what he said, you want a gold star? and sure i could've clicked on the subscribestar but i didnt because i didnt really care all too much either way i just wanted to add the comment that theyre reading the thread plus it seems even though you immediately understood what he said with your brilliant brain that can immediately understand what people are saying lol you didnt manage to decrypt mine, there is clearly a lol written before saying whether or not i thought he was joking, indicating that its a playful comment rather than an actual concern. stop seeking validation from strangers online, its cringe :HideThePain:

Reactions: filochard
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes