the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny v0.1.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Let me ask, I just started over with this release and have already seen events that I hadn't previously. I believe I just started Veronica's events last night, should I assume those only occur on Saturday was it? I'm off to work so no experimenting until later, but the idea of making actual progress has me excited! LOL
I believe they should always be on Monday evenings, actually. I double-checked the code just now, and they all show theweekday == 1, meaning Sunday (the game uses Sunday as day 1 each week). I would also point out in this case that you need to have a massage_m == 10 to even trigger the first Victoria event. I'm assuming the 10 represents the number of times the MC's massaged Jane. (It might increment more than +1 each time or something, but I doubt it.) I don't remember anything tricky for the massaging progress, so you shouldn't have trouble getting to 10 if you're not there yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I believe they should always be on Monday evenings, actually. I double-checked the code just now, and they all show theweekday == 1, meaning Sunday (the game uses Sunday as day 1 each week). I would also point out in this case that you need to have a massage_m == 10 to even trigger the first Victoria event. I'm assuming the 10 represents the number of times the MC's massaged Jane's. (It might increment more than +1 each time or something, but I doubt it.) I don't remember anything tricky for the massaging progress, so you shouldn't have trouble getting to 10 if you're not there yet.
Ahh Victoria, oops. Thank you again! It's puzzling why a developer would make this so difficult. Gotta think that hinders the amount of support they'll get. A VN with these models and similar story would probably do pretty well, not so much when you're pulling your hair out.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
In Sara's story, I could only open the first fantasy "help sister". Does anyone know how to open the others?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think that one's considerably less complicated.
I was making progress with Jane's nighttime events, then all of a sudden she comes in and just looks at him and says "no" the last new one I saw before that was a handjob but I don't think he finished. Now I'm stuck on this whether he's full horniness or not, been two weeks now and nothing has changed. One full week horny one full week not. I've seen some new scenes in the tub too when she's drinking, maybe I need to finish those before progressing further? Guess I'll keep running.. hmm just checked and somehow I do have all of her fantasies unlocked, that's a first!

In Sara's story, I could only open the first fantasy "help sister". Does anyone know how to open the others?
Check cookiemonster's post #434 a little up the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: DOM76210

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was making progress with Jane's nighttime events, then all of a sudden she comes in and just looks at him and says "no" the last new one I saw before that was a handjob but I don't think he finished. Now I'm stuck on this whether he's full horniness or not, been two weeks now and nothing has changed. One full week horny one full week not.
I've seen some new scenes in the tub too when she's drinking, maybe I need to finish those before progressing further? Guess I'll keep running.. hmm just checked and somehow I do have all of her fantasies unlocked, that's a first!
I definitely would make sure to progress the bathtub scenes, ofc, since I find them very steamy. But I don't see anything (unless I'm missing something) requiring that they happen before progressing at night. I'm sure there are things I've still missed, although it looks like I'm at least very close to complete through current content. A couple of things to remember also:
Just FYI, here are all of the fantasies when unlocked:
I can try to help if anyone gets stuck, although I don't have a lot of time these days, so I might be delayed in replying here.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I definitely would make sure to progress the bathtub scenes, ofc, since I find them very steamy. But I don't see anything (unless I'm missing something) requiring that they happen before progressing at night. I'm sure there are things I've still missed, although it looks like I'm at least very close to complete through current content. A couple of things to remember also:
I can try to help if anyone gets stuck, although I don't have a lot of time these days, so I might be delayed in replying here.
It is very much appreciated my friend!

Obi Wan, you're our only hope!!

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Thank you so much. Im already finished Jane's story but this is helpful for Sara.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes