Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Yay, the world is saved! Though the ending is unrealistic. Once the demons are not a threat, the hero job is canceled and he can welcome the 9/5 MCDonald's ding dong routine.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
also how do i get the screen size to be correct? right now its cutting off the edges. i tried getting rid of "padding" in one of the .rb files but it didnt help

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
full save
did you figure out how to win combat through the "touch" method mentioned by the succy girl? All i can seem to do is get the Persuade ending and the various individual girls "Lose" endings, i think im working with a potato in my skull :(
I tried losing to all the girls without losing virgin status i even had heros level sucked down to level 1 but still have not got the "lust seal" thing the succy talked about either, why is this dev so infuriating. tried "i want to drained again" for an hour and no amount of touching has any effect at all. pretty sure Dev is just trolling at this point and the feature is a complete lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taisha

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
You can't win through touch, the MTL messed up, not the dev.
? i dont think its just a translation problem, the tooltip for the ability itself and the corresponding dialog also directly say that touch is supposed to work
the tutorial goes in to detail about how it takes "30 minutes" of touching to succeed you but probably "cant because you are virgin"

there is no way that all that stuff was inserted erroneously by the translator

Reactions: Taisha
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes