BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Screenshot_4.png

Overview:
The second game of the "Stop the Earth, I'm getting off!" series.
The next installment in the story about the guy who travels between worlds in a very peculiar way. He changes bodies with his double when he has sex with special girls. The protagonist is now looking for his home world (our planet Earth) after visiting a high-tech world. This world is called the Crystal City. His journey begins in the Totem City - a place full of steampunk, demons, and unpleasant policies for ordinary citizens. But people who live here have features of cute totem animals: ears, tails and sharp teeth. It will be a difficult task to get attention of such girls... But seducing them is the only way he can get home!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-23
Release Date: 2020-10-07
Developer: Enjoy Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other game: Stop The Earth I'm Getting Off
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

screenshot7.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Might be im a typical male who doesn't in animal sex. This pic really turned me down :unsure:
Nah just aytpical to me my peener sees human hips, tits, and all the good bits, your brain is too busy staring at the face thinking about a pet dog, mine is thinking about hot girl with a dog face :p

If all you see is an animal you might be thinking animals far too much, like it kind of makes me wonder if people like this, can't separate the two, and that makes me worry you are trying to get it up for the animal and not the hot human bits... Its like some one seeing a girl in bunny ears and thinking bunny, instead of hot girl with bunny ears...

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
This series is awesome. I got it off Nutaku already.

Maybe a little unexpected that they're switching styles per game but I love it.

It's so rare I enjoy a VN for the story AND the art...

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I loved the first game. One of the few that you actually want to read the story and not just smash the space bar looking for the nudidity . I am looking forward to the continuation. thanks for the share.

Reactions: OctoPriest

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Nah just aytpical to me my peener sees human hips, tits, and all the good bits, your brain is too busy staring at the face thinking about a pet dog, mine is thinking about hot girl with a dog face :p

If all you see is an animal you might be thinking animals far too much, like it kind of makes me wonder if people like this, can't separate the two, and that makes me worry you are trying to get it up for the animal and not the hot human bits... Its like some one seeing a girl in bunny ears and thinking bunny, instead of hot girl with bunny ears...
Well. it's kind of the whole package.. I can acknowledge that the pic has a sexy human female body and the face is almost human enough to not be a turn off, but not quite. It's a matter of degrees. I mean, if that thing had a fish head, would you still find it attractive?

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
No matter what I try, everything is shitty-ending-one, anyone got a walkthrough or some hints ?

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
I will try it out if walkthrough comes out. Stucking in the first room is really annoying tho.