VN Ren'Py Completed Stop The Earth I'm Getting Off 2 [Final] [Enjoy Games]

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
No matter what I try, everything is shitty-ending-one, anyone got a walkthrough or some hints ?
Well I only got the shitty ending once after getting ending 9 or sommat so I probably am not much help, but just save on the first choice after the room puzzle? Should make retrying much quicker. I assumed I was being a dick the second time around.
I will try it out if walkthrough comes out. Stucking in the first room is really annoying tho.
That puzzle was unexpectedly awkward. Oof.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well. it's kind of the whole package.. I can acknowledge that the pic has a sexy human female body and the face is almost human enough to not be a turn off, but not quite. It's a matter of degrees. I mean, if that thing had a fish head, would you still find it attractive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is most of the CG supposed to be kind of censored and not show any sex or anything? or am I missing something?
edit: Didn't realize there was a censor option, dunno if I turned it on by accident or it's on be default

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
The differences in art style for the character designs throws me off. Just looking at the banner pic makes me feel weird.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Wait, they finally released a second installment in this series? Well the first game was pretty damn terrible, so I don't think I'll be bothered with this one, even with that nice-looking furry stuff. I was really disappointed by Crystal City's rubbish story.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
use unren.bat and you can get your own cg very easy. it rips the pics from the archive for you. use on all renpy games

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
use unren.bat and you can get your own cg very easy. it rips the pics from the archive for you. use on all renpy games
GARBro works just as well, too, and can even extract the images in JPG, PNG, and TIFF formats. Usually the ones you'll want are in an "adult.rpa" or similarly-named file.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
For the puzzle at the start:

- grab the quill
- grab the book/portraits
- check the pillow
- grab the chamber pot
- check bottom drawer near wardrobe
- use quill on wardrobe (without the padlock)
- grab all the items in their
- open the desk drawer below where you got the quill
- use the white hat on the spider to get the box
- break the box open with the small hammer/gavel
- click the broken box
- use the corkscrew on the wine bottle
- combine the wine and chamber pot
- combine the chamber pot and coat
- put coat on the bars at the window
- grab the brush on the right
- use the brush on the window
- click the window
- leave

There's two early distinct paths in this one (basically whether you bang one girl or the other you become a woman). They probably won't make another part in this series given the endings of this one. I don't think this was some masterpiece or anything but I found both parts to have some charm to them. The group behind it clearly wanted to do a bit more than just a smut VN with all the worldbuilding. A bit nostalgic to me.

Last edited: