RPGM Abandoned Stories of Eternal - Liliat's Chapter [v0.3a] [Synergy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Map design has issues, the path to fathers grave and to church is basically invisible and says "nothing here".
Body propotions are pretty amateurish.
The story has these kids fucking adults and text says they're malnourished adults which doesn't matter to patreon censors so might as well make the text and visuals tell the same thing.
Theres these instant anal scenes which dont make sense, try forcing a cucumber up your ass without lube and see how it goes. Some random plant/orphan rape scenes that aren't appealing since they're disconnected from narrative or mc's choices.

In general need to fill out the narrative more, make scenes less random, pace them better with some point system, make map easier to read and trace more for improved body proportions. Might be better to release patches of content that form a cohesive chapter with finished scenes and quests instead of "nothing here, wip, this scene is text only, this quest isn't done" even if the release schedule gets longer.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Theres these instant anal scenes which dont make sense, try forcing a cucumber up your ass without lube and see how it goes.
Nothing wrong with that. Sure it's not realistic, but maybe the dev doesn't wanna deal with that.

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
the art looks really good and i love it. not that typical RPGM game with 3d renderings in it.
sooo.... cant wait for the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: radohak

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Good news Mephistopoles (and anyone else who is interested), the latest update (v0.0.65) is here!

Windows:

Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Just a quick update. Synergy originally wanted to release the next update on 31st March, but mentioned early last week that it was going to be delayed by a few days, so I've checked the Patreon and Subscribestar pages for any news but both have now disappeared. The Itch.io page is still live but has had no activity since the previous update, which isn't helpful.

This game has potential, and I like the art as it has a certain charm. I hope I'm wrong but this might just end up with the Abandoned tag sadly.

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
Just a quick update. Synergy originally wanted to release the next update on 31st March, but mentioned early last week that it was going to be delayed by a few days, so I've checked the Patreon and Subscribestar pages for any news but both have now disappeared. The Itch.io page is still live but has had no activity since the previous update, which isn't helpful.

This game has potential, and I like the art as it has a certain charm. I hope I'm wrong but this might just end up with the Abandoned tag sadly.
thanks for the info.
i also like the art style and im on board about potential of this game. it would be a shame if it got abandoned....

Reactions: Bagley

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Good news...

It's Alive.gif

v0.1a has been released, and I've uploaded the Windows and Android versions (scanned as clean with Malwarebytes) for your gaming pleasure here:

Windows: or
Android: or

It also turns out the dev's Patreon link has now and they have dropped Subscribestar.

So, without further ado, on with the update details...
And finally, an update from the dev...

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Good news...

View attachment 1773027

v0.1a has been released, and I've uploaded the Windows and Android versions (scanned as clean with Malwarebytes) for your gaming pleasure here:

Windows: MEGA or
Android: MEGA or

It also turns out the dev's Patreon link has now and they have dropped Subscribestar.

So, without further ado, on with the update details...
And finally, an update from the dev...
Endings? I thought this game just got started? Especially since it says v0-1a? Hmm

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Endings? I thought this game just got started?
im happy about the update, but also a bit confused about the "endings"....
I've only got to the end of day 1 so far, so haven't come across either ending yet. I'm guessing that these endings occur...
The current endings are only placeholders at the moment, so it could take a little while to flesh them out. I don't think we are that close to it being completed anyway as there are other endings planned too, some with epilogues.

I thought this game just got started? Especially since it says v0-1a? Hmm
That version number is a bit of a red herring really. There have been maybe 8 or 9 releases since the initial one, but probably half of those were Patreon/Subscribestar only so didn't make it here.

Reactions: Mephistopoles

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
I've only got to the end of day 1 so far, so haven't come across either ending yet. I'm guessing that these endings occur...
ah, okay!
looks like i got it wrong.
by ending i was thinking like: ending of the game. not like the end of the day. but that make to mutch sense, would it? XD

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
ah, okay!
looks like i got it wrong.
by ending i was thinking like: ending of the game. not like the end of the day. but that make to mutch sense, would it? XD
I don't think you got it wrong at all, there are actual game endings that have now been added,
, but as placeholders (so you probably just get a picture when you reach the ending rather than any detail) and you only get them if you make very specific choices. Hopefully the dev fleshes them out in a later update when the other endings are added. :)

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I just noticed that a new (smallish) update dropped a couple of days ago, 0.1b...

Windows: or
Android: or

Plus an from the dev:

"For those who don’t know, exams are still on going in college so I have lots off things in my mind, I’m trying to keep up with everything right now.

The update is rather small, but I’ve been going insane with college this past two months, hope you can understand.

Thanks as always.

With love, Synergy."

They hope to start work on the next update later in the month once things ease off at college.

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 1490748

Overview:
Welcome to "Stories Of Eternal - Liliat's Chapter" an NSFW RPG, where you'll follow Liliat's path to freedom.
With no one to count on, with a secret she can't tell and with a desire for freedom,
Liliat decided to leave the place where she grew up and start a new life.
Will she be able to get all the money necesary to leave her hometow​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Developer: Synergy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android: - - -

Bagley thanks for the link

View attachment 1490718 View attachment 1490724 View attachment 1490725 View attachment 1490729 View attachment 1490735 View attachment 1490736 View attachment 1490737 View attachment 1490738 View attachment 1490739
Oh this game is good

Nob_Nob

Jul 8, 2020
Looks like a really promising game...the art looks good and story as well... if it had outfits it would be even better

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StoriesOfEternalLiliatsChapter-0.3a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes