• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stories of Seduction [v0.1] [Inspiro69]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
Events take place in a small resort town located at the seaside. Tourists come here for vacation, relaxed and open for adventure. Locals seem friendly, but keep their real intentions to themselves and try to squeeze as much as they can from tourists as the latter come and go.
My novels are about beautiful women flirting and teasing men, seducing and getting seduced, enjoying passionate sex and getting into various awkward and delicate situations caused by their beauty and adventurous nature.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-11
Release Date: 2021-09-10
Developer: Inspiro69
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Beach intro 21.png Beach intro 25.png Beach intro 27.png Beach intro 30.png Beach intro 36.png

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I can't quite place it, but the proportions of the banner girl seems wrong, especially in the head department.
Nonetheless, I do love swimsuit teasing stories. Hopefully this will be getting more than an initial demo release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaike

KingCat6

Jul 15, 2021
I can't wait to see this grow! I like the style and art work! I want to see more and being able to change her color and skin color!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...since it is a 0.1 i need to know some future plans...such as:
Will it be possible to play a pure lesbian route?
Will there be ntr, cheating, swinging or other sharing crap?
Will there be non consensual encounters?
I could go on, just reveal some of your plans...you dont need to spoil the story, but we need to know the type of your planned content or we will complain later ^^

Reactions: ninguemligah