VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stories of Ternarad: First Story [v0.2a] [Atvelika]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
A fantasy world, the world where electricity, trains and the telephone were invented. A world where you can meet a demon, a bounty hunter, a tailed woman, barons and slaves. The first story of this world is about a young man named Michael. He lives the carefree life of a rich person. But this is Ternarad, and if you can tell a story about someone, then his life is not so simple.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-21
Release Date: 2020-03-21
Developer: Atvelika
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Others: ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

C1_CH1_01.png C1_CH1_03.png CH1_S1_23.png CH1_S2_12.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally .. Scarecrow peaky blinders coming of age tell tale for the deffinitive soft soul hustler on the kink up and up!
So much magic and happy go lucky babes to go around ... easy to take them into your care and free them from society!
Game Free!

Reactions: Jimbog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. gave it a spin .. man it is lacking ... like ... literally lacking some letters right off the bat:
l1.jpg

MC sits down to open the mail ... but when we choose Elisa”s letterr ... we get the following:
l2.jpg

Never heard of unavailable mail served on the silver platter to the lord of the mansion.
l3.jpg

So .. we just have to read the available mail and then we have to write back ... only this happens again to Elisa”s letter:
l2.jpg

Good thing Agatha is available in the mail ... game is saved:)!
l4.jpg

Mod edit: Please use thumbnails or spoiler for large images.

Last edited by a moderator:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ I like the text box design
+ Agatha looks super hot, definitely like her G8 (?) model
+ Great render quality, liked the lighting in particular
+ The maid looks hot, sadly no content for her yet

+- The MCs father at least looks like a chill dude
+- The second sex scene with Agatha felt redundant, like a repeat of the first one

- Jeremy looks scary af
- Bernard looks like a bum (is that dirt on his face?)

I like what's here already. It's a solid first release but I hope that subsequent releases will have more play time per update - or divergent paths to try out different stuff. I really liked the girls, great models, nicely designed. The writing is good, no F95-typical Engrish with lots of spelling errors. However, there are too many dudes. I don't wanna look at dudes all the time. If you cut out the two Agatha scenes, you're left with a seemingly homoerotic VN where you repeatedly talk to a dude with nice hair. Nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't be interested in that.

The one thing that bothers me the most is the whole "gentlemen among themselves" vibe. It feels like some aristocratic society from the 1700s or something. Given the fact that the description in the first post implies a fantasy-like setting with demons and such, I'm still optimistic, though. Feel free to go crazy, dev. Your writing is fine and entertaining. Just insert more chicks, more teasing and not just 80% dude-talks and 20% pure sex scenes without much foreplay.

I liked it, overall!

Reactions: Kond and Drafox

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Strong Engrish here.

* This game is in serious need of a translator. The text appears to be pretty important, but it/s a garbled mess to read. It might be okay if it was a meet and fuck, but it's not. The [popor translation is really hurting this right now.

* We don't need so much text describing what's going on during the sex scene. There's pictures for that.

Eh, it looks pretty. There will be patrons. However, it desperately needs an English translator. Not for me in it's current form.