VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stories of Ternarad: First Story [v0.2a] [Atvelika]

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Stories of Ternarad: Firststory-v0.2a
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
please add the option for the player to rename the m.c some gamer's dislike being forced to use default m.c names

Reactions: Valeck

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I mean, I like being able to pick the MC's name also, but I wouldn't let it keep me away from a game if I liked everything else about it.

Just curious, but why is it so important to you?
reasons [1] It breaks the immersion for me . [2 ] some players like to use there own name . 3rd reason someone could have a relative with the m.c.s name and the player dislikes them so it kills the mode .

Reactions: Valeck

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
reasons [1] It breaks the immersion for me . [2 ] some players like to use there own name . 3rd reason someone could have a relative with the m.c.s name and the player dislikes them so it kills the mode .
All of those reasons are fine. I don't really feel the same way, but having a different opinion isn't a bad thing. I'm just wondering why you felt it necessary to facepalm my post. I'd prefer an actual dialogue and a sharing of opinions without the derogatory facepalms.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No. Not for me. Very fast mail for slow mail. Macho game once again. Men will decide. Sorry.:sleep: