RPGM - Completed - Story Of The Innocent Queen Iza [v1.0] [Potato]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

this one is not orth anybody's time because after I leave the first city and encoutered some random man i got an unavoidable text based scene, that didnt have one single render to ilustrate it

I understand if the script needst you to get to the interesting bits quick and make very rushed and basic dialogues to achieve it, but if I get shitty dialogues and the first scene keeps the bad dialogue and also offers nothing, the game goes straight to Del key
    A bad dialogue you say? elaborate on that!

First the girl is described as petite, second the man in the desert didnt drink for 3 days and sucks the petite girl breasts and drinks milk (of course he does) making slurp sounds
    At this point since I have only seen this princess in the rpgm version, I dont like her, and since she is as retarded as the thirsty man, the cringe attack penetrates deep and forces my figner to close and delete the game

It is a v1 version and lacks very basic stuff like a chracter introduction adn appearance and also, images, like for the scenes since its a v1
  2. 2.00 star(s)

G3-2SK

ight given the last review is from may and version 0.40something (i guess) i must say, despite being a 1.00 version of the game its FAR FROM COMPLETE, most of the "scenes" are something tho the effect of "something lewd is happening"... with no images of the thing happening. maybe the dev added in the late game but 90% of the H "EVENTS" are still lacking
  3. 3.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

The concept is great and I really hope this game reaches it after a few more iterations. And it is early on so it isn't fair to judge it too harshly, and will totally keep an eye on this and update when its moved along a bit. So the trouble with it at the moment..

1) Simple formatting / editing - text frequently goes off screen (guess the text box is off?) and has some grammar issues here and there. Nothing that a few volunteer testers / editors couldn't fix, and not as bad as the 'really bad ones'.

2) Your character is actively a queen.. but it doesn't feel like it. That's the biggie. The few side quests you get so far are the things you'd get for 'rando adventurer'. No one treats you like a queen. The first quest you get when you stumble out of the castle is some old guy asking you to work as a waitress at his cat cafe, followed by a customer asking to see your boobs. That's fine for 'random adventurer girl corruption' but this is the queen, active queen (not in disgrace), at the tavern right outside the palace gates. Then she wonders around all alone searching for gangsters or collecting taxes. Again, fine for 'random adventurer girl corruption', but you're playing a queen, in her own kingdom. Just... feels like you should be doing more queenly things if that's the theme of the game. Or that the theme should be changed - lose the 'queen' part and have it be the queen's guard working to solve problems for the queen, or.. something.

The idea that you'll be holding court and managing the corruption of the kingdom sounds much more promising and what I hope the game will be focusing on (given the theme)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

wavelets

Wait you guys are playing this for the text descriptions? I sure hope not for the 3 images prominently displayed in the samples, bc I checked and that's all there is.

Story: 0. It's a run of the mill game. "Uh oh Im so innocent should I drink this weird fluid and have anal with all hte soldiers" (spoiler, no anal). "Ooh there is this pervert guy what should I do". The story was written by a horny 14 year old who played some jrpgs

Mechanics: 0. I tried to lose on purpose. Game over, no scene.

RPGM: -100. I've played terrible rpgm games with empty maps. This one has biggest and emptiest maps. You will run forever searching for the goddamn way out this empty map clearly intended for some future use.

Author: yeah author argues with people on this thread. Somehow. Eyebrows raised.

Future of this game: I give this game max 3 more text updates and 2 more images over next 3 years. RIP
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Vladislavius

A good start, but very little content and no declared animations
    Of the advantages, a good drawing of three pictures (all that is so far)
    And a good beginning of the plot
    Minuses
    Walking far several times (annoying)
    There are no animations
    There is no variability yet (there is a reserve, but it is not developed in any way)
    Bugs (periodically black screen)
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1564964

What should I say about this? ATM it is nothing more than a banana peel without content. You can run around empty streets, no entry to houses other than a few merchants (without money....).
    So If I see this right than the dev says it takes another year to finish this game (optimistic). Let's see in a few month if there are new updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I can see great promise in this game. The girl is 10/10 for me super cute, and well balanced. I see the story has multiple scenes ready that sadly don't have art yet, hope it gets patched up with more great art overtime.
    Story is standard for a corruption type game but I find it pretty good.

It's also great the player has a choice to go for corruption route or pass on it. But I hope there will be some cool content in the "good" route, maybe some kisses hugs and other vanilla stuff to make it actually worth to pick it.

I also like how every building is absolutely massive. Like you go to the barracks and you see dozens beds, massive cafeteria and even toilets.

Art 4.5/5
    Story 4.5/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability not yet/5
    Originality 4/5
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ayalnjan

good concept, but only if you include some art, would it get viewers. The 5 star was only for the concept... Expecting more in the future. Also, try to add a map, so that it is less confusing, especially for beginners.