EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bez nazwy.png

Overview:
A great king and a father to princess Iza, dies in a fight with an unknown foe, will our new found queen be able to save her country? will she be able to defy the corruption that will be thrown at her? or will she fail dooming everyone else with her? it's all up to you in the Story of Innocent Queen Iza!
Thread Updated: 2023-09-16
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: Potato
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:

2023-03-03.png 2023-01-30 (2).png 2023-01-27 (2).png Zrzut ekranu (11).png 2022-12-02 (11).png 2022-12-02 (10).png 2022-12-02 (7).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Just out of curiosity, you can do anything as queen (manage the kingdom, etc) or is just a 'corrupt the queen' thing?
So I know what to expect before playing.

Also, thanks for sharing and good luck with your dev journey!

Last edited:

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
So what's the mind control here?
It looks like it is a combination of mind control and corruption in the game, but from what I can tell they work separately. Right now there is a merchant who is mind controlling his maid using a pink liquid. You can have the Queen dirnk and bathe in the water, which increases her corruption, and then she can't say no to the merchant when he requests something of her later. That being said, it's hard to tell if the mind control is the result of the Queen being weakened by the corruption or if the corruption is just turning her evil.

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
On the one hand, the author still worked hard and the work is worthy at least to say "thank you". On the other hand, the essence of such games is still in the arts, and there are none, even drawn with crooked hands. Another disadvantage is that we all know perfectly well the properties of games from Patreon. They are endless, freeze at the 0.000000999b stage and endlessly demand money in return for non-obvious "bugfixes". Summarizing, we can say that the author should start trying to draw, at least just copying some works. And do not rush to upload the game until there is something really worthy of evaluation in it.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Good writing skills can replace art easily enough, but i don't think he's that good.
Still, could become, eventually. :whistle::coffee:
Well, he is clearly Russian, according to overwhelming use of commas, so his writing most likely wouldn't progress much. But I think that essentially "what" you write is more important than "how" you write.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Just out of curiosity, you can do anything as queen (manage the kingdom, etc) or is just a 'corrupt the queen' thing?
So I know what to expect before playing.

Also, thanks for sharing and good luck with your dev journey!
First of all thank you for the kind words and no, You won't be able to manage your kingdom like in strategy games, but you will be able to influence changes in the kingdom by making decision that will come while doing main quests and sometimes even side quests

annousmeness

Nov 20, 2020
too early of a release imo, but if it gets some decent images/plot it could work out. text based just doesnt work anymore imo.

ill keep this game in mind, who knows maybe it'll become one of those games id really enjoy. goodluck on your journey, the start is always the hardest step for game development

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes