moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Sooo... is there anything to actually DO in the demo? Because I found nothing after the intro. Just big empty maps with the occasional copy-pasted NPC, numerous typos in the few texts that are there, and various passability issues. Nothing to actually find by exploring, no one to speak to, no quests...

As far as first versions go this one is bad, very bad. There was nothing to do that I could find.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Sooo... is there anything to actually DO in the demo? Because I found nothing after the intro. Just big empty maps with the occasional copy-pasted NPC, numerous typos in the few texts that are there, and various passability issues. Nothing to actually find by exploring, no one to speak to, no quests...

As far as first versions go this one is bad, very bad. There was nothing to do that I could find.
Have you even looked at the Quest list tab? currently there are 2 main quests and 2 side quests

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
No, I didn't even notice there was a quest list. I just started exploring, thinking that there would be things to find and people to talk to, who would give me quests. It never occured to me to just ignore the huge and empty starting city and go elsewhere on the world map.

But now that I have looked at the quest list...
IzaQuests.png
1) What's the "undefined 2/0" at the bottom?
2) More importantly, why is the text like that? One or two letters on one line, the rest of the word on the next line? It's distracting and makes it difficult to read.

Okay, visited Hangred. There's nothing there. The main street seems to be the only map available to me, and no one is there...

Oh, wait, to the west of the city is a mansion (called Fast Merchant Mansion for some reason). Is that where I am supposed to go? Not to the city - despite what the quest list says - but to the mansion? Okay, let's give it a try...

And finished, both with the main quest (I tried both the corrupt and non-corrupt path) and the two side "quests". My overall impression is that this needs A LOT more work. There's very little content, and what is there is of very low quality. The Queen comes off as not just naive, but outright dumb, to the point where I don't care what happens to her.

Good luck with the game. Maybe I will try it again in a few months, but for now it is just not worth my time.

• Haha
Reactions: looseylucy

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, nice idea. I'll look forward for updates.
I played until the first decision for the lord or the gangster and the two sidequest are done.
Is there anything after this?

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Hi, nice idea. I'll look forward for updates.
I played until the first decision for the lord or the gangster and the two sidequest are done.
Is there anything after this?
Nope that's the end of 0.01 but you can expect the next update in a month and a half on here and in a month on my patreon,
thank you for the kind words :D

• Haha
Reactions: looseylucy

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Read quite nice from the description and is the game you get to decide the fate of kingdom but will it turn out to be like another similar management games of Queen in Deficit or does capable to be larges file like renryuu acension? Just curious will keep check up for the game enough to be truly progress further enough.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StoryOfInnocentQueenIza-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

A game-breaking bug i have found:

When you check the armor from blacksmith, when you meet the orc in forest if you choose "dodge the attack" the game is freezing, you can't move or interacting but you can only open menu
The other choice working

Reactions: shirazintellect

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Hello all

A game-breaking bug i have found:

When you check the armor from blacksmith, when you meet the orc in forest if you choose "dodge the attack" the game is freezing, you can't move or interacting but you can only open menu
The other choice working
Thank you so much for informing me!

Sako

Sep 17, 2018
after taking to goblins and return to mine the game starts to loop in the tent, is there any workaround ?
Screenshot 2023-01-02 230432.png

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if I was just unlucky during the first update but after rejecting all the h scenes in the manor, the princess would walk up to the fat guy at his desk and then nothing loads afterwards and is just stuck in a walking animation. I'm hoping the new version will fix this.

Reactions: andi80

Arsi7555

Oct 25, 2021
Your game is foooooooool of f@cking bugs....
And dont have any img(((
Some time game run out... Some time all jst stay black, or text dont go next...
Bro u must fix it, its unplayable

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
bro the map is just too big i cant find anything ive been trying for 20 min to find like anything ive been trying to do the first 2 quests u receive and its impossible
anyone haves some sort of map or walkthrough ? that would actually be rlly helpful

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes