Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I don't know if I was just unlucky during the first update but after rejecting all the h scenes in the manor, the princess would walk up to the fat guy at his desk and then nothing loads afterwards and is just stuck in a walking animation. I'm hoping the new version will fix this.
I think it must be on your end? i tested it right now and everything works

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Your game is foooooooool of f@cking bugs....
And dont have any img(((
Some time game run out... Some time all jst stay black, or text dont go next...
Bro u must fix it, its unplayable
Would be easier if your said when did all those errors happened then i would probably fix it... and there is art actually one scene to be exact but it's there

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
bro the map is just too big i cant find anything ive been trying for 20 min to find like anything ive been trying to do the first 2 quests u receive and its impossible
anyone haves some sort of map or walkthrough ? that would actually be rlly helpful
I think it's preety easy to figure out where to go but i might do a walkthrough if you wish

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Toisen

Oct 26, 2019
Thank you,

Next problem, progressed to the mines and met Bob. After getting agreement with goblin the game will not allow me to seperate from Bob. At the end of the speech sequence, no matter what I push, it starts over.
At this point I have gone full corruption and tried the hole in the wall in the mines both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yarpen

Yarpen

Sep 15, 2018
Thank you,

Next problem, progressed to the mines and met Bob. After getting agreement with goblin the game will not allow me to seperate from Bob. At the end of the speech sequence, no matter what I push, it starts over.
At this point I have gone full corruption and tried the hole in the wall in the mines both ways.
+1

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
yeah there are a lot of bugs in this version,
not sure i got all.
1. The mine, where ya get stuck in the end of the qwest in the tend.
2. After ya talked to the armor smith and gone to the forest ya get stuck after getting hit or something in the cutscene, ya cant move then.
3. Depending on your choices in the game ya get black screen after talking to the gangster boss, ya can still move around but cant see anything.

Hope ya have not so much problem fixing the game, is looks really promising.

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
and last for all having problems for finding qwest stuff, ya can click in the qwest menu on the right side on that marker, and ya get some kind of guide thing that shows ya where to go.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
and last for all having problems for finding qwest stuff, ya can click in the qwest menu on the right side on that marker, and ya get some kind of guide thing that shows ya where to go.
Thanks for listing the bugs you found, i already fixed them and they will work in the next update, expect the black screen after talking to the gangster boss, could you tell me when does that happen?

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
i have asave file for ya right befor ya talk to one of the members of the gangster boss.
not sure if it works, needed to rename the save file.
ya need to put "rmmz" between . and save to make the files work again.

if it dont work, the save is in the "i dont get brainwashed" choice right before the talking to the gangster boss about goint to the mind control guy to kick his ass.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
i have asave file for ya right befor ya talk to one of the members of the gangster boss.
not sure if it works, needed to rename the save file.
ya need to put "rmmz" between . and save to make the files work again.

if it dont work, the save is in the "i dont get brainwashed" choice right before the talking to the gangster boss about goint to the mind control guy to kick his ass.
Huh that's weird the event does indeed break on the save you send but for some reason it works on a fresh save, i'll have to dig a little more

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
mmh just to be sure i removed my old save files and startet fresh.
Good thing is, the forest part didnt bug this time, i asume the bug was trigered by skipping the text to fast.
One more bad thing, in the not fuill corrupted path, should be still the same save file. if i speak to the merchant,
and he send me to the docks, its also black screan.
Both black screans apeared in the old and the new game with new save files.
I mised that one.

ok one more thing, after i (fuoll corruption path) talked with the merchant leader the second time when he sends me to the mine ya can walk back to the main building of the merchant but cant get out.
And ya cant get back inside the mine .
there are 2 solutions
1. get the player stuck in the mine stil its finished
2. get the player a bit more space to travel where he wants.

in the mine :
1.ya can scip the talking and go straight into the mine, but in the second part where the hole is bob is with ya like ya never skipped anything.
2. in the main base of the grean monsters right at the entrance. there are 2 guarding the entrance. ya can walk thraugh the right one is if he isnt there but
ya can talk to him.

if ya need saves just tell me but i can upload them only later.

Last edited:

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, in the quest with the miners, i'm stuck, cause in the end it's a loop.
I can'tget away from the miner after speaking with the goblins.
Everey time i try to move after speaking to him, he start again.
note: I've already spoken to the goblins and back with him in his tent.

I see, Raclevisto already mentioned this. :)

Last edited:

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Yup everything should be working
1. Btw will ya release a new version every weak or only till ya have the base structure of the map/towns for the story?
2. How many days will it take till you release the newest version to public sites for every release ?

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
1. Btw will ya release a new version every weak or only till ya have the base structure of the map/towns for the story?
2. How many days will it take till you release the newest version to public sites for every release ?
I plan to release updates to f95zone once a month but you can get access to earlier updates as a tier 3 patreon and a couple days earlier than on f95zone with tier 1

• Haha
Reactions: looseylucy
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes