Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Thanks for the bug hunting!
1 the swamp quest is not yet implemented it's just a place holder for the future
2 I'm no sure what you mean by finished quest not showing? they are meant to dissapear after completing them, unless they aren't fully made
3 The bad end in bandit camp is meant to crash your game
and i'll fix the other bugs thank you again and i'm glad you enjoyed!
emmm the blacksmith bug with the wooden shields can be trigered instant right after game start. walk out of the castle into town, go straight right and at the wooden shields walk into the wall onm the right side. Thats a realy bad bug there, can be trigered anytime ya walk there.

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Potato, good bug fixing, everything is fine now. :poop:
I realy look forward to certain sideqwest. :sneaky:

CAAAATTTSSSSSSS

PS: now i could really complete all qwest so far. 87 ocrruption

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: looseylucy

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Uh, when I went back to Floyd after visiting the Maids and Mercs, Iza walked up to the desk and just stood there. I could hear music in the background but no text windows ever popped up.

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Uh, when I went back to Floyd after visiting the Maids and Mercs, Iza walked up to the desk and just stood there. I could hear music in the background but no text windows ever popped up.
did ya use aold save or new game?
some bugs apear with old files.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Just tested this and it's working, has to be something and your end

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Can somebody tell me if the lesbian tag in this game only refers to a couple scenes with the majority focusing on male partners or if theres a good amount of lesbian scenes? I really want to be able to play the game as a gay gorl without avoiding 90% of the "corruption" aspects. I'm getting pretty tired of playing these rpgs and only finding one or two lesbian scenes that are either just a one off thing or the mc really isnt receptive to it at all.

Reactions: GokutheG

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Can somebody tell me if the lesbian tag in this game only refers to a couple scenes with the majority focusing on male partners or if theres a good amount of lesbian scenes? I really want to be able to play the game as a gay gorl without avoiding 90% of the "corruption" aspects. I'm getting pretty tired of playing these rpgs and only finding one or two lesbian scenes that are either just a one off thing or the mc really isnt receptive to it at all.
There is for sure more male on female content but that doesn't mean the lesbian content is lacking as one of the two romance options is a female and there are also some more of a one time lesbian scenes too plus i'm planning to add more of them through the development, if you have any more questions feel free to ask :D

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The quest log tells me nothing. I've roamed around and found nothing of use. This game is in need of a better quest log and/or a walkthrough. After the meeting in the throne room, the queen is left alone to wander about. There is nothing telling you what to do next and how to do it. I can't even find a map. If I wander too far, I may never find my way back.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The quest log tells me nothing. I've roamed around and found nothing of use. This game is in need of a better quest log and/or a walkthrough. After the meeting in the throne room, the queen is left alone to wander about. There is nothing telling you what to do next and how to do it. I can't even find a map. If I wander too far, I may never find my way back.
Let's not dramatise please, sure you can wander around a bit in the first city but that's only for the first couple of minutes after you leave to the world map you not only get a direction given in text but you also can enable a quest pointer that will show you where to go

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes