Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
The quest log tells me nothing. I've roamed around and found nothing of use. This game is in need of a better quest log and/or a walkthrough. After the meeting in the throne room, the queen is left alone to wander about. There is nothing telling you what to do next and how to do it. I can't even find a map. If I wander too far, I may never find my way back.
there is,
1. the qwest tell ya what to do ( the old due in your castle to so better read it. and ya get more qwest while ya progress in the story.
2. in the qwerstmenü ya can click on the right side of the qwest ya want to do on the symbol, after that ya get a errow that guides you where to go on the map.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
There is for sure more male on female content but that doesn't mean the lesbian content is lacking as one of the two romance options is a female and there are also some more of a one time lesbian scenes too plus i'm planning to add more of them through the development, if you have any more questions feel free to ask :D
Thank you for the reply! I'll definitely give it a try now. I really wish there was a better way to tell if a game tagged lesbian had an abundant amount of lesbian content than asking and praying that somebody who already finished it, or in this case the developer, would respond. It's really upsetting getting trolled by a sausage fest when the art looked really nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Meowmadam

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The fat merchant route, i can't enter the building, and there is nothing else i can interact with
Are you walking on it and it doesn't teleport you? because i just tested it and it works you're also the only person with this problem as i see

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I also wanted to ask, if there will be more art coming to the game? Or will it be more text-based?
Yup every scene will have an art but it's gonna take some time to fill out the entire game with it as i'm not the one drawing and the current patreon support gives me barely enough for 1 art a month

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes