Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
You can avoid all male with female scenes for the main character yes
Do you have any plans to have the Duke use the pink fluid on the Princess? Getting her under his control slowly over time allowing him to command her from behind the scenes?

typu

Sep 2, 2019
I'm trying to continue with the "Learning In The Park" quest but he just tells me to go away. I have over the required amount of corruption. Am I doing something wrong or is there no more task's yet? 1678199374023.png

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Do you have any plans to have the Duke use the pink fluid on the Princess? Getting her under his control slowly over time allowing him to command her from behind the scenes?
All of the big choices (like the one where you choose who to help in Hangred) will have consequences later on in the 2 act/chapter after the invasion starts, so yeah i'm planning more content with him to be added in the future

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
How to go to Hangred docks to meet the elven queen ?
You can find the docks by going left from the enterance and to sail to Magnalia you just need to go down the middle biggest platfrom, there should be a sailor and Gregory standing there

lilyp

Dec 17, 2017
You can find the docks by going left from the enterance and to sail to Magnalia you just need to go down the middle biggest platfrom, there should be a sailor and Gregory standing there
If you mean go to Hangred Main Street and then to the left side of the map where the signpost is, it wont let me. Nothing happens.
The only quests i have besides this one is Learning in the Park and A Dangerous Bet. Both of which i cannot progress anymore right now.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
If you mean go to Hangred Main Street and then to the left side of the map where the signpost is, it wont let me. Nothing happens.
The only quests i have besides this one is Learning in the Park and A Dangerous Bet. Both of which i cannot progress anymore right now.
If you are on the floyd/fat merchant route then i think i know what's the problem, i'm gonna post a bug fix for it today or tommorow but there is a hidden teleport in the Main hall of your palace in Greiten on the left side that i forgot to delete, it should teleport you into the elven queen palace so you can try that if you want, sorry for the inconvenience

lilyp

Dec 17, 2017
If you are on the floyd/fat merchant route then i think i know what's the problem, i'm gonna post a bug fix for it today or tommorow but there is a hidden teleport in the Main hall of your palace in Greiten on the left side that i forgot to delete, it should teleport you into the elven queen palace so you can try that if you want, sorry for the inconvenience
I did find the hidden teleport by mistake :)
Thank you for the help, will wait for the fix.

Good game overall. Unpolished gem from my point of view.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I did find the hidden teleport by mistake :)
Thank you for the help, will wait for the fix.

Good game overall. Unpolished gem from my point of view.
Thank you! good to hear that you liked it :D

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Good Luck with gamedev!
PS There's only one thing: the game has so much empty non interactive places, is not so good to find any interactive content in these big empty locations.

PM21

May 1, 2018
One thing I found is following through with all the rituals at the Cusde church leaves you permanently naked after that, although going to the bath house fixed the sprite.
I'm at the point where I'm supposed to return to the docks but none of the boats can be interacted with, the dock house leader has nothing to say, Mercenary HQ has no dialogue, and asking to speak to Bobby again soft locks the game in a black screen.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes