Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
there is no need for it, there are so far 3 picture scenes only.
maybe later when its worth doing it, for me right now the progress of the game is more important.

ps: will you make a discord?

Last edited:

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
there is no need for it, there are so far 3 picture scenes only.
maybe later when its worth doing it, for me right now the progress of the game is more important.

ps: will you make a discord?
I'm not planning to make one right now

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StoryOfInnocentQueenIza-0.010
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StoryOfTheInnocentQueenIza-0.10

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Story Of Innocent [0.12] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (593 MB/ 230 MB) : ,

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StoryOfTheInnocentQueenIza-0.10

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Just awful. Why the hell the city is so big and empty? What's the purpose of all this space? I literally had to run around for minutes just to find an exit from city.
Take a look at 'Queen in Deficit' - the same premise, but much better done.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Just awful. Why the hell the city is so big and empty? What's the purpose of all this space? I literally had to run around for minutes just to find an exit from city.
Take a look at 'Queen in Deficit' - the same premise, but much better done.
The city isn't that big lol it's easy to navigate especially since you spent "minutes" on looking around, the size is mostly because of the content currently in the game that comes up later and content that will be in the game in the future, besides what would you like to see to make this city full? bunch of random NPC's saying "Oh what a nice day we're having"?

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Do we really use so many commas? Curious, when I see people write in russian I usually find a lack of commas.
Most native speakers don't care about grammar so of course you wouldn't see many commas. Those who speak about two languages though do care. Russian sentence structure can get out of hand fast, I often have to remind myself to use less commas in English.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
The city isn't that big lol it's easy to navigate especially since you spent "minutes" on looking around, the size is mostly because of the content currently in the game that comes up later and content that will be in the game in the future, besides what would you like to see to make this city full? bunch of random NPC's saying "Oh what a nice day we're having"?
I would rather see smaller city than filled with empty space, thank you. There is absolute zero of content at the moment, beside huge ass roads that span multiple screen. Do they add something to the game? No, they do not, so fucking remove them. Do that shitload of 'village' objects on travel map add something? No, that's just clutter. Is there any purpose to make merchant building span two screens?

What's the deal with rampant megalomania? Even bethesda, who actually have human resources and use 3d engine to set perspective, try to make things more compact. You aint bethesda, cd project or ubisoft, so fucking calm down with landscape, it isnt even pretty.

Reactions: looseylucy

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Ok. So, the quest of 'collect taxes'. I have visited traders at trade street, one of them had even shown 'updated my journal' line, still no effect. What exactly I should do and how should I know that I should do it? Nevermind, I see now that there is another town, to the south-east of mansion, and that is the place I need.

Another thing - I was just walking the royal palace, than some event with Elanor triggered. What was that and why did it happen?

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Massive useless map.
No guide or whatsoever.
Lack of understanding that things should be made easy for the players.

Typical barely teen developer mistakes

koala2

Jun 26, 2017
The premise of the game is good, but there are some glaring problems as well.
The quests need more descriptions what to do. Don't just let a quest say 'collect the taxes from the merchants'.
Either let the NPC say which merchants (and where to find them) or write it in the quest description.
The areas are needlessly big. Big maps are okay if there are filled with people, content, whatever. But your maps are largely empty. Your shops can be smaller. I can understand a palace being big and huge, as an expression of wealth, but the entrance area of a bath house?
Maybe make smaller maps of areas and replace/expand them when you get to filling them with more content.

Like I said at the beginning, this game has potential, and if you fix these mistakes, you can really turn this into a gem.
I, for one, will keep watching out for this game.

PS: @ Alea iacta est:
Massive useless map.
No guide or whatsoever.
Lack of understanding that things should be made easy for the players.

Typical barely teen developer mistakes
Please try to keep insults out of your criticism. Instead be constructive with your critique. After all the autor of this game, is making a game and contributing to the community, while you instead are throwing around insults and helping absolutly no one....

Last edited:

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I would rather see smaller city than filled with empty space, thank you. There is absolute zero of content at the moment, beside huge ass roads that span multiple screen. Do they add something to the game? No, they do not, so fucking remove them. Do that shitload of 'village' objects on travel map add something? No, that's just clutter. Is there any purpose to make merchant building span two screens?

What's the deal with rampant megalomania? Even bethesda, who actually have human resources and use 3d engine to set perspective, try to make things more compact. You aint bethesda, cd project or ubisoft, so fucking calm down with landscape, it isnt even pretty.
The city can't be smaller because of the future plans, all the other things are just to make the world look fuller i think you are looking a little too deep in to that and the game has content quite alot of it i would say, sorry if you don't like the game but i'll be sure to fix some the problems you have mentioned in my game

• Angry

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The quests need more descriptions what to do. Don't just let a quest say 'collect the taxes from the merchants'.
Either let the NPC say which merchants (and where to find them) or write it in the quest description.
The areas are needlessly big. Big maps are okay if there are filled with people, content, whatever. But your maps are largely empty. Your shops can be smaller. I can understand a palace being big and huge, as an expression of wealth, but the entrance area of a bath house?
Maybe make smaller maps of areas and replace/expand them when you get to filling them with more content.

Like I said at the beginning, this game has potential, and if you fix these mistakes, you can really turn this into a gem.

Please try to keep insults out of your criticism. Instead be constructive with your critique. After all the autor of this game, is making a game and contributing to the community, while you instead are throwing around insults and helping absolutly no one....
Most of the quests that can be hard to find (quests on the main map) actually have quest markers that you can turn on easily helping you find where do you need to go, and yeah some of the early areas like the shop you mentioned might be a little too big as i made them early into development and i didn't really had a clue how to make them, the maps later in the story are better in size but i will rework the early maps to the same standard but thank you for all the tips :D

May 31, 2018
I dont know if anyone has already mentioned it, but there is an event trigger at the palace next to the stairs on the left.
Just after I finished the intro/tutorial, I "stepped" on the tile and were confused for a bit.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Zealot, grow up.
If something is shit you cannot say that might look chocolate.

Community... Constructive criticism...
That is hilarious...

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes