Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
One thing I found is following through with all the rituals at the Cusde church leaves you permanently naked after that, although going to the bath house fixed the sprite.
I'm at the point where I'm supposed to return to the docks but none of the boats can be interacted with, the dock house leader has nothing to say, Mercenary HQ has no dialogue, and asking to speak to Bobby again soft locks the game in a black screen.
Thank you for reporting the bugs, you should be able to go down the middle platform in the docks and the quest should trigger after walking up to the sailor and Gregory you also need to complete the "royal army training" sidequest to be able to start it

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Thank you for reporting the bugs, you should be able to go down the middle platform in the docks and the quest should trigger after walking up to the sailor and Gregory you also need to complete the "royal army training" sidequest to be able to start it
Also cant get into the docks, nothing happens you run down to them either. its also kind of tricky to get there since i was only able to get then after going to the trade guild. the royal army training is complete.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Also cant get into the docks, nothing happens you run down to them either. its also kind of tricky to get there since i was only able to get then after going to the trade guild. the royal army training is complete.
Are you saying that you can't get to the docks after you've been there already? if so then the new update fixes it so download it if you haven't

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Are you saying that you can't get to the docks after you've been there already? if so then the new update fixes it so download it if you haven't
i still have the quest go to the hargerd docks, nothing happens when i get there, i have the latest game, almost no other quests left.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
i still have the quest go to the hargerd docks, nothing happens when i get there, i have the latest game, almost no other quests left.
Could you send me your save or something? because i checked the code again and tested it in game and it works for me, you should be able to go down the middle platfrom and speak with two peple there, one being a sailor and the other being Gregory in red armour

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Could you send me your save or something? because i checked the code again and tested it in game and it works for me, you should be able to go down the middle platfrom and speak with two peple there, one being a sailor and the other being Gregory in red armour
here is the save

Reactions: oapami

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
yeah i think the problem is i cant get to that point, i get stuck and cant get it to open to the dock
Wait how did you went down so low? it should teleport you to Hangred after walking on the building right away and it did when i tested your save

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Wait how did you went down so low? it should teleport you to Hangred after walking on the building right away and it did when i tested your save
when i go to the building it takes me to the trade guild and when i leave i click on the docks. i can either get there or the main town with the 3 buildings cant seem to get anywhere else.

Reactions: serpent4

Hdsvbrcb

Feb 24, 2021
when i go to the building it takes me to the trade guild and when i leave i click on the docks. i can either get there or the main town with the 3 buildings cant seem to get anywhere else.
This is my alt btw, after you reach the Road with 3 buildings Just go left and you will enter the docks, i will probably have to Mark it better sorry for inconvinience

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
This is my alt btw, after you reach the Road with 3 buildings Just go left and you will enter the docks, i will probably have to Mark it better sorry for inconvinience
that doesn't work unfortunately, i am assuming you mean the opposite side of where you enter with the little wooden sign pointing in opposite directions.

Hdsvbrcb

Feb 24, 2021
that doesn't work unfortunately, i am assuming you mean the opposite side of where you enter with the little wooden sign pointing in opposite directions.
Yup thats what i mean, i really dont know why this doesnt work for you i checked everything including your save and it worked every where, i will look into it tomorrow again but i think this has to be something on your end

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Yup thats what i mean, i really dont know why this doesnt work for you i checked everything including your save and it worked every where, i will look into it tomorrow again but i think this has to be something on your end
that is quite possible, ty for the help regardless

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
So is there any sex shop yet ?
And one other thing why i cant offer true love to that scary lady in swamp?
There is a sex shop, it's on the bottom right edge of Happy street, it can be confusing to see it but next update already reworks this street layout entirely and you can't offer her true love because it's avaible only if you have 0 corruption, it's like this so you can still recuit her even if you're doing a full pure route

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes