droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I can understand why would you think that but no, last month i added 5 cg's which still is a little too little but it is what it is with the current money i have, this month i didn't get any cg's because my artist is a little out of the picture for now but that just means i will add more art for the next update, i would love to pump out a shit load of art per month but like i said i can't, hope it won't discourage you from playing the game tho
If you are not the artist then the chances of this game ever being finished have just plummeted.

shirazintellect

Feb 24, 2021
Your game is foooooooool of f@cking bugs....
And dont have any img(((
Some time game run out... Some time all jst stay black, or text dont go next...
Bro u must fix it, its unplayable
Same here bro
My Game just freezes as soon the princess enters into the fat traders mansion
Into its very first quest:(

I had tried multiple times restarting the game but it stopped at the same point again and again...

Last edited:

vodal

Jul 23, 2017
the game stop after the negociation with the elves. i go in the room and the game freeze.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Except art the game is almost 50% done already so i don't know what are you talking about lol, so negative
50% done? Where is it then? Is the game gonna be 20 minutes long?
Am i supposed to be positive when like 80% of western CG games die before the end or change art and THEN die.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
50% done? Where is it then? Is the game gonna be 20 minutes long?
Am i supposed to be positive when like 80% of western CG games die before the end or change art and THEN die.
Dude you didn't even play the game and you are complaining for some reason, if you don't like the game then don't play it but stop accusing me of dropping the game in the future as i am not going to do that

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Dude you didn't even play the game and you are complaining for some reason, if you don't like the game then don't play it but stop accusing me of dropping the game in the future as i am not going to do that
How do you know i haven't played the game? Who's accusing? So defensive and deflective. That's bound to put others at ease alright lol

I guess we'll see

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
How do you know i haven't played the game? Who's accusing? So defensive and deflective. That's bound to put others at ease alright lol

I guess we'll see
I know you haven't played it because you can't mistake a couple of hours of gameplay for "20 minutes" and sure i guess we will see

Feb 28, 2021
I hate how the maps are needlessly huge. And there's a lot of them too.
The sheer size means it's going to take a longer time getting from point A to point B. And the sheer number makes it harder for players to memorize the layouts. The developer clearly didn't take ease of navigation into consideration when designing the maps.

Should've gone the Queen in Deficit style where everything is small and manageable. It took me no time to get used to the layout.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I hate how the maps are needlessly huge. And there's a lot of them too.
The sheer size means it's going to take a longer time getting from point A to point B. And the sheer number makes it harder for players to memorize the layouts. The developer clearly didn't take ease of navigation into consideration when designing the maps.

Should've gone the Queen in Deficit style where everything is small and manageable. It took me no time to get used to the layout.
Could you tell me which locations do you think are too big? i'm actually trying to rework some maps but i need to know which are too big

walsher26A

Nov 11, 2022
I've got a black screen after working as a waitress in the slums bar. I have corruption 99 and got the lewd scene but then the screen remains black. Menu still works and I can move around, even go through doors if I stumble into them but no image at all.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I've got a black screen after working as a waitress in the slums bar. I have corruption 99 and got the lewd scene but then the screen remains black. Menu still works and I can move around, even go through doors if I stumble into them but no image at all.
Thank you for the report i'm gonna fix that, until then though if you get to 100 corruption from any other event then it will work, sorry inconvenience

morel

May 2, 2018
I found a bug , when i lie to eva after 2 times she teleports away and iza goes next to wall and game freeze . i thought downloading latest version will fix it but it didnt fix it

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I found a bug , when i lie to eva after 2 times she teleports away and iza goes next to wall and game freeze . i thought downloading latest version will fix it but it didnt fix it
Thanks i missed this, after lying 2 times it's game over anyways so just don't lie as a temporary fix

Feb 28, 2021
Could you tell me which locations do you think are too big? i'm actually trying to rework some maps but i need to know which are too big
Practically every map is unnecessarily huge.
The palace itself is divided into too many sections, and most of these sections are empty and serve no purpose. You could've compressed a lot of it and put it in just 2-3 maps. Maps such as Palace Main Hall (30x30) and Palace Street (50x50) are huge but completely empty, and serves to just waste the player's time walking through them.

Trade street has only 3 buildings, but the map is 75x25. Is it really necessary to make all the buildings and city walls thick as hell?

• Hey there
Reactions: Raclevisto

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Practically every map is unnecessarily huge.
The palace itself is divided into too many sections, and most of these sections are empty and serve no purpose. You could've compressed a lot of it and put it in just 2-3 maps. Maps such as Palace Main Hall (30x30) and Palace Street (50x50) are huge but completely empty, and serves to just waste the player's time walking through them.

Trade street has only 3 buildings, but the map is 75x25. Is it really necessary to make all the buildings and city walls thick as hell?
I actually shrinked trade street last update but i guess i'll play with it a bit more, thank you for input!

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes