Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
here the save if you can lookt at it !
thx anyway
I found the problem! you talked with the red haired girl Layla in cave of Gobrek without being her gf (which shouldn't be possible btw but i forgot to make it so...) if you have a save before talking with her then just load it and solve the fire puzzle yourself then it's going to work, sorry for trouble btw!

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Playing through the game, there are 2 parts that hard break the game, and 1 that causes a seriously annoying glitch. No idea where to go after that glitch too, might be the current end of content.

1st the glitch, after becoming the Wolf Tribe's bitch, your sprite disappears. In fact, it disappears while talking to the leader, not sure if it reappears if you choose one of the other 2 options.

The game breakers are when you fail against the vampire lady, answering her with yes twice. You walk up into the wall and can't move at all. Nothing else happens.

The other is the Farm sidequest. After the new girls appear, no text or scenes happen, you can move around the area but can't get out, or talk to anyone. I was able to get out, but only with the JoiPlay cheat menu, letting me teleport to places.

I don't know if I did something to cause those, but I'm going to play again to see if it happens.

As for a suggestion, maybe a quest from the guy with the Pink Liquid. You go to him and he has you work as his maid, to see how her subjects live, or another excuse. This would lead to several scenes, with lots of pink liquid, joining the maids in their frantic masturbation servicing the noble guy, and his workers. Maybe even more, this could have a LOT of scenes, even 20ish, depending on how deep you want to go with it. Just an idea though. I love drug and mind corruption, would love to see more of that ^^

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Playing through the game, there are 2 parts that hard break the game, and 1 that causes a seriously annoying glitch. No idea where to go after that glitch too, might be the current end of content.

1st the glitch, after becoming the Wolf Tribe's bitch, your sprite disappears. In fact, it disappears while talking to the leader, not sure if it reappears if you choose one of the other 2 options.

The game breakers are when you fail against the vampire lady, answering her with yes twice. You walk up into the wall and can't move at all. Nothing else happens.

The other is the Farm sidequest. After the new girls appear, no text or scenes happen, you can move around the area but can't get out, or talk to anyone. I was able to get out, but only with the JoiPlay cheat menu, letting me teleport to places.

I don't know if I did something to cause those, but I'm going to play again to see if it happens.

As for a suggestion, maybe a quest from the guy with the Pink Liquid. You go to him and he has you work as his maid, to see how her subjects live, or another excuse. This would lead to several scenes, with lots of pink liquid, joining the maids in their frantic masturbation servicing the noble guy, and his workers. Maybe even more, this could have a LOT of scenes, even 20ish, depending on how deep you want to go with it. Just an idea though. I love drug and mind corruption, would love to see more of that ^^
Thank you for the bug reports! i'll fix them for before the next update. And for your suggestion i actually have some more content with the fat merchant planned in the future but your idea is interesting so i might usd it while i'll be reworking some of the content that's is lacking or i'm just no happy with (mostly early content). I'm glad you like the game though :D

Reactions: blacksnipster

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you for the bug reports! i'll fix them for before the next update. And for your suggestion i actually have some more content with the fat merchant planned in the future but your idea is interesting so i might usd it while i'll be reworking some of the content that's is lacking or i'm just no happy with (mostly early content). I'm glad you like the game though :D
No problem at all ^^ I love Iza's sprite, she's so adorable. Especially that smirk she does when she's getting aroused. Another idea I had was a 'therapist' who offers his services, due to her being a young girl leading a kingdom against an army. Naturally he'd hypnotise her ;) As I said, I love hypnosis and other mind control stuff XD

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
i see the female domination tak. is there foot licking and or pet play in the game or is it planed ?
this is one of the most humiliating things a girl can do to another girl in my opinion ,and its quite hot (especialy in combination with blackmail)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes