pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
After finish docker leader in Floyd quest, there is a warp to goblin cave at the right corner of docker house
then you can't proceed Floyd quest.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
Promising. There are not enough slow and steady corruption via mind control games. Sonia and the Hypnotic City and Ambrosia are the best in this genre. Hope you can take some inspiration from them.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Promising. There are not enough slow and steady corruption via mind control games. Sonia and the Hypnotic City and Ambrosia are the best in this genre. Hope you can take some inspiration from them.
Ambrosia is actually one of my favourites so you can expect some inspiration being taken out of it

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Big map but don't have quest mark... I spent more than 10 min for find where I must go

Why we must want big area in rpg make game?

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Big map but don't have quest mark... I spent more than 10 min for find where I must go

Why we must want big area in rpg make game?
due when ya go into menu, click on qwest, then ya see on the right sid eof the qwest a mark or something, when ya click on it you get on the map a arrow that shows you where to go.

Reactions: kim6543

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Potato ya could upload the next public release to other sites to, so ya get more attention from more people to support your game and more opinion how to improve it.
This Game has many possibilities with the amount of characters and choices that we can and will make make in the future,
so we have the chance to replay it a few times with different outcome and endings.
What i mean is, that the players have more choices in the process of the story themself.
That would be awsome.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Potato ya could upload the next public release to other sites to, so ya get more attention from more people to support your game and more opinion how to improve it.
This Game has many possibilities with the amount of characters and choices that we can and will make make in the future,
so we have the chance to replay it a few times with different outcome and endings.
What i mean is, that the players have more choices in the process of the story themself.
That would be awsome.
I think that f95zone has enough movement on it, when more art will come (which this month 2 art pieces will) more people will play it, thanks for the tip though!

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Potato i have good and bad new.
first the good ones, nicely done so far. i realy like the game so far.

now the bad things ;D

1. in your kingdom in the market districtwith the blacksmith. after finishing all qwest with the blacksmith and the inn woman ( the big lunch thing ) you can still talk to them and after finishing talking in the in BLACKSCREAN yayyy and for the blacksmith there are 2 things.
First ya canstill start the forest lewd armour mission where ya get a black screan again.
Second ON the main Street at the meat dude where the wooden signs are, f ya walk right past them you are getting in the forest to as if ya startet the qwest and at the end blackscrean.;D
And the musik in some parts of the wueens town is not working proper, some parts are quiet and some have lets say it sound not right. ( not sure here)

The other qwest and jobs work so far with no problems.

Oh and sry that i found blacks again.

EDIT
1. The swamp qwest is located inside the queen castle, how to complete it? ( the qwest helper shows its there)
2. The town where ya first meat the underground boss, later after completing everything so far ( not the swamp) ya can enter the town there but you automatic walk to the right and ya cant do anything then .
3. Some of the Qwest in the qwest menu dont show if they are finished.
4. The bad ending with the bandid group, it ends the the game completly shutting down.

Hope i got everything.

Last edited:

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
these should be the savefiles ya need to look at. ya know the drill, download and put " rmmz" back in the names.

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019

now the bad things ;D

1. in your kingdom in the market districtwith the blacksmith. after finishing all qwest with the blacksmith and the inn woman ( the big lunch thing ) you can still talk to them and after finishing talking in the in BLACKSCREAN yayyy and for the blacksmith there are 2 things.
First ya canstill start the forest lewd armour mission where ya get a black screan again.
Second ON the main Street at the meat dude where the wooden signs are, f ya walk right past them you are getting in the forest to as if ya startet the qwest and at the end blackscrean.;D
And the musik in some parts of the wueens town is not working proper, some parts are quiet and some have lets say it sound not right. ( not sure here)

EDIT
1. The swamp qwest is located inside the queen castle, how to complete it? ( the qwest helper shows its there)
2. The town where ya first meat the underground boss, later after completing everything so far ( not the swamp) ya can enter the town there but you automatic walk to the right and ya cant do anything then .
4. The bad ending with the bandid group, it ends the the game completly shutting down.

Hope i got everything.
*plus

after defeat boss goblin you will stack in dialog loop with guy in tent

Reactions: DDDNOMYASS

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
*plus

after defeat boss goblin you will stack in dialog loop with guy in tent
realy? i had no bug there. we had the same bug in version 0.04 and he fixed it.
did ya used a old save file? the old one dont work properly.

oh btw potato the saves should be maximum possible corruption.
just to be sure i run a few test ingame.

Reactions: kim6543

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020

now the bad things ;D

EDIT

Hope i got everything.
Thanks for the bug hunting!
1 the swamp quest is not yet implemented it's just a place holder for the future
2 I'm no sure what you mean by finished quest not showing? they are meant to dissapear after completing them, unless they aren't fully made
3 The bad end in bandit camp is meant to crash your game
and i'll fix the other bugs thank you again and i'm glad you enjoyed!

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes