• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if you ever do this interessting vn as one without sandbox-grinding and more a normal storybased vn ,im on board....but grinding is a hassle( money,energy,material)....but hey good luck....

Reactions: story_and_magic

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What kind of mind control is in this game, and how prominent is it? Also, is the corruption just the "person has sex and decides to become slutty" type, or the "basically a subcategory of mind control" type?

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
story_and_magic - there are many typos and small grammatical errors; too many, however, to list here. They're not as bad as other games on F95 and don't take away from the story. However, they are becoming more frequent as the game progresses which is concerning as the story itself (no pun intended) is quite good.

I do like the dramatical animations; they add to the story, however, I am no fan of the sex mini-games.
Hello Hornyowl,
Thank you for letting me know. This is the reason why I wrote in Patreon, that my editor/proofreader wasn't available this time and I had to hire someone else.
The sex mini-games will be completely removed. Most of the people are not happy with them.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Gotta say I quite enjoyed this. The pacing is really on point so far. Felt like an actual new start to an adventure. Having someone proofread future releases would help but honestly there aren't too many issues, even on that front. I'm quite excited to see where this goes. I only hope the harem tag implies a consentual harem and not the mc just fucking about(which is fine too, i'd just prefer an actual harem).

Also here's a thing i want clarified. Do the things you answer to Maola matter? Like, if i ask her if she wants to see the world instead of "i love you" will this slowly spark something in her and change future events somewhat or is just flavour text and rp'ing?

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Gotta say I quite enjoyed this. The pacing is really on point so far. Felt like an actual new start to an adventure. Having someone proofread future releases would help but honestly there aren't too many issues, even on that front. I'm quite excited to see where this goes. I only hope the harem tag implies a consentual harem and not the mc just fucking about(which is fine too, i'd just prefer an actual harem).

Also here's a thing i want clarified. Do the things you answer to Maola matter? Like, if i ask her if she wants to see the world instead of "i love you" will this slowly spark something in her and change future events somewhat or is just flavour text and rp'ing?
Hi cantwakeup111,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes